The Smurfs - Clumsy's Central Park Dash
From Webkinz Insider Wiki
In this game, you are an individual Smurf named Clumsy, who faces obstacles such as by-standing rocks and cliffs while trying to collect Smurfberries. There is no limit to the number of levels in the game.
To access the game, visit THIS LINK or click one of the ads on the Webkinz World homepage. Currently the game is only available for players residing in the USA or Canada.
Ganz originally stated that the game was only open to members residing in the USA but many Canadian residents have been able to access the game and win prizes using the direct link.
American residents can access the game by clicking on the ad in Webkinz World. The ad often shows up in the newspaper section.
Instructions and Tips
What each Slide Says:
1. Prizes or kinzcash awarded for the two first successful games.
2. Help Clumsy get through the park to find his fellow Smurfs. Using the space bar, leap from path to path and back again.
3. Press the spacebar twice to double jump.
4. Hold down the spacebar to jump longer and farther.
5. Grab Smurfberries for bonus points.
Object and Scoring
The object of the game is to get as far through the park as you can without touching the ground or hitting an obstacle. Points are awarded for distance traveled without hitting an obstacle and for collecting Smurfberries.
Prizes are awarded for the first two games played. Usually a Smurf prize is awarded for the first game and 25 KC is warded for the second game.
The Space bar is a main control in the game. The uses are below:
|Action||Effect||Seconds in Air|
|Press the Space Bar Once||Jump||Two|
|Press the Space Bar Twice||Double Jump||Four|
|Press the Space Bar and Hold it down||Longer and Farther Jump||Two|
|Press the Space Bar Twice and Hold it down||Double Jump and Stay Long in the Air||Five/Six|
- Smurfberries usually add around 10-50 points to your score.
- When you touch a berry it will turn white and disappear.
- As you progress, Smurfberries become harder to get. They will be on ledges, against rocks and in other places that are difficult to see.
There are many challenges you need to face in the game. Some are included below.
|Picture #||Challenge||How to avoid||Effect|
|Picture One||Red Substance/Cliff||Jump across||Fall down/Start Again|
|Picture Two||Tree||You cannot avoid||Cannot see|
|Picture Three||Lamp Post||You cannot avoid||Cannot see|
|Picture Four||Rock||Jump over||Fall Down/Start Again|
|Picture Not Included||Low Land||Jump Over||Fall Down/Start Again|
The following prizes can be won after playing the game. In addition to these prizes, KinzCash can also be won. Each Webkinz account may only win two prizes per day.
| Blonde Floppy Hat|| Jokey Gift|| Red Floppy Hat|| White Floppy Hat|
- The Blonde Floppy Hat, Red Floppy Hat, and White Floppy Hat can be worn by your pet and put into storage.
- The Jokey Gift is an item. It is animated item, where the light on top sparks.
- All items can be kinzpostable, sold, or traded.
- See the WIGEV for the value of these items.
- The farther you get in the game, the faster the landscape goes by.
- Clumsy will fall down if he runs into a rock, but he can land on them and continue running unharmed.
- When you can't see the other side of what you are jumping to, hold on to the space bar until it's time to land.
- Try not to stay in the air for longer than you have to, because you never know when you'll need to jump again across a long distance.