From Webkinz Insider WikiArcade and was first available to play on December 18, 2009. Players play a dice game which is very similar in operation to the game Yahtzee. Points are scored based on the combination of berries on the face of five rolled dice. Each game, players are awarded berries which can be collected in jars or fed to pets. Filling a jar unlocks a random non-food prize. Feeding pets berries also provides a chance of winning either a food or a nonfood prize. Winning a nonfood prize appears to be slightly more likely if one fills the jars than if one feeds the berries to their pets. 
On June 18, 2015, Ganz added the Bundle of Jumbleberries, Country Kitchen Wallpaper, Country Kitchen Window, Fresh Pie Stand, Hanging Farm Tools, Jumbleberry Fields Arcade Unit, Moonberry Bean Bag Chair, Wagon Wheel Decoration, Weathered Barn Lantern and Weathered Barn Pillar prizes.
On June 18, 2015, Ganz retired the Berry Farm Window, Country Quilt, Jumbleberry Helmet and Tray of Sugarberry Muffins prizes.
For the 2016 new Prizes, they added the Berry Crate Fridge, the Wood Step Ladder, the Hanging Lantern, the Country Kitchen Place Setting, the Berry Fest Ticket Booth, the Frozen Yogurt Stand Fridge, and the Berry Farm Castle. To make room for the 7 new prizes, they retired the Barrel of Berries Fridge and the Moonberry Bath.
Jumbleberry Fields is a game of chance and strategy that players can play once a day. Players roll a set of five dice, each of which has 10 faces. Each of the faces, marked with either a type of berry or a pest, has a different point value. Jumbleberries and Sugarberries are common, Pickleberries are uncommon, and Moonberries are rare. Players move through 9 rounds, rolling each die up to three times in an attempt to earn the most points possible by making various combinations of berries.
The below instructions have been taken directly from the instructions section of the game in webkinz world. More information about members' strategies and how to score in each section can be found in other parts of this article.
Below is information about how you can score points in the 9 different sections.
- Jumbleberry: Scoring for the Jumbleberry Section is based on the amount of Jumbleberries you have rolled. Each Jumbleberry you roll is worth 2 points. This means the maximum achievable score for this field is 10 points.
- Sugarberry: Scoring for the Sugarberry Section is based on the amount of Sugarberries you have rolled. Each Sugarberry you roll is worth 2 points. This means the maximum achievable score for this field is 10 points.
- Pickleberry: Scoring for the Pickleberry Section is based on the amount of Pickleberries you have rolled. Each Pickleberry you roll is worth 4 points. This means the maximum achievable score for this field is 20 points.
- Moonberry: Scoring for the Moonberry Section is based on the amount of Moonberries you have rolled. Each Moonberry you roll is worth 7 points. This means the maximum achievable score for this field is 35 points.
- Basket of Three: In order to be able to score in this section you need to have at least 3 of one type of berry, or 3 pests. You can have more than 3 of one type of berry to score in this section. Scoring is based on the total points of all 5 of your dice. If you use three or more pests, the pests count as zero points and the only points received are those of the berries.
- Basket of Four: In order to be able to score in this section you need to have at least 4 of one type of berry, or 4 or more pests. You can have more than 4 of one type of berry to score in this section. Scoring is based on the total points of all 5 of your dice. If you use four or more pests, the pests count as zero points and the only points received are those of the berries.
- Basket of Five: In order to be able to score in this section you need to have 5 berries of the same type. This field is the hardest one to score in and in many games is recorded as a zero. The easiest way to score this field is to try to get five Jumbleberries or five Sugarberries. This will give you a score of 10 for this field.
- Mixed Basket: In order to be able to score in this section you must have one Jumbleberry, one Sugarberry, one Pickleberry, and one Moonberry. Scoring is based on the total of all 5 dice for this section so the maximum score for this section is 22 (if you have an extra Moonberry).
- Free Roll: You can score in this section at any point. There are no requirements for this section. Scoring is based on the total points of all 5 of your dice. This section is often used when you were trying to score in another section and failed. This is the field where you have the greatest control over your score. Try to get as many Moonberries and Pickleberries as you can for this field. A result of two Moonberries, two Pickleberries and one Jumbleberry would not be very good for any of the other fields, but would be spectacular for this field, scoring 24 points.
The more points you earn, the better the rewards at the end of the game. At the end of each game, you’ll be awarded a number of different berries based on how you did during the game. Lower scores will receive Jumbleberries and Sugarberries; as your score goes up, you will start to receive Pickleberries along with your Jumbleberries and Sugarberries, and then the highest scores will receive Moonberries along with the other berries.
These berries can then be stored or given to pets. Each type of berry has its own storage container. Once you reach 100 stored berries of one type, you’ll win one of 47 rare prizes. Alternatively, you can try your hand at randomly winning a rare prize after feeding a berry to your pet. The choice is yours! Remember, the berries you win can't be sent via KinzPost as a gift. They also may not be traded in the Trading Room.
The minimum score to receive a Moonberry at the end of the game is 121. The minimum score to receive two Moonberries at the end of the game is 141. It is unclear whether three Moonberries is possible, but a score near the maximum possible score would be required as a score of 169 awarded two Moonberries, three Pickleberries, and one Sugarberry.
Below is a chart that shows how many berries and the different combinations you can get them in based on score. Note that the number of Pickleberries and Moonberries you receive is fixed according the range in which your score falls, but only the total number of Jumbleberries and Sugarberries is fixed. Whether you get more Jumbleberries or more Sugarberries is determined randomly and does not depend on where you fall within a range of scores. So if you are due four berries from the Jumbleberries and Sugarberry section, all four may be Jumbleberries or all four may be Sugarberries, or any other distribution that adds to four.
Below is a list of how to get all the prizes in Jumbleberry Fields.
The Food Prizes in Jumbleberry Fields can be won by feeding a berry to your pet.
Jumbleberry Grand Prizes
The Jumbleberry "Grand Prizes" are randomly awarded when you feed your pet a Jumbleberry or when you fill a Jumbleberry Jar and unlock a prize.
As of July 28, 2012, members could pick their own Jumbleberry "Grand Prize" upon completely filling up the jar.
Sugarberry Grand Prizes
The Sugarberry "Grand Prizes" are randomly awarded when you feed your pet a Sugarberry or when you fill a Sugarberry Jar and unlock a prize.
As of July 28, 2012, members could pick their own Sugarberry "Grand Prize" upon completely filling up the jar.
Pickleberry Grand Prizes
The Pickleberry "Grand Prizes" are randomly awarded when you feed your pet a Pickleberry or when you fill a Pickleberry Jar and unlock a prize.
As of July 28, 2012, members could pick their own Pickleberry "Grand Prize" upon completely filling up the jar.
|Farmer's Porch Chair||Furniture|
|Barrel of Berries Fridge||Furniture|
|Berry Farm Window||Decoration|
|Country Kitchen Wallpaper|
|File:Coutrykitchenwindow.png||Country Kitchen Window|
|Fresh Berries Display||Furniture|
|Jam Maker's Fridge||Furniture|
|Jam Maker's Sink||Furniture|
|Jam Maker's Stove||Furniture|
|Jam Maker's Workspace||Furniture|
|Jumbleberry Birthday Cake||Object|
|Weathered Barn Flooring||Flooring|
|Weathered Barn Wallpaper||Wallpaper|
Moonberry Grand Prizes
The Moonberry "Grand Prizes" are randomly awarded when you feed your pet a Moonberry or when you fill a Moonberry Jar and choose a prize.
As of July 28, 2012, members could pick their own Moonberry "Grand Prize" upon completely filling up the jar.
There are four different MyPage Badges that can be won in Jumbleberry Fields.
|Moonberry Madness Badge||Awarded if you roll 5 Moonberries. You get the badge as soon as all five dice show Moonberries. You do not need to score the Moonberries in any particular scoring field.|
|Jumbleberry Fever Badge||At first it was thought that this badge was awarded after the game was played 15 times but many members are now reporting that they have played the game well over 15 times and they still have not received a badge.|
|High Roller Badge||Awarded if you roll 5 Pests.|
|Berry Farmer Badge||The Berry Farmer Badge is obtained by getting a score of at least 140.|
To promote this game, Ganz released a "limited edition" eStore item called the "Fresh Berry Stand Fridge". It was first only available at the Ganz eStore until January 5th, 2010. In December 2010, it returned with the promotional bundles. It costs 4,000 eStore points.
- ↑ http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/jumbleberry-fields-289/big-question-eat-save-berries-603141/#post18415017
- ↑ http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f273/guide-mypage-badges-465619/index65.html#post17548630
- ↑ http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-webkinz-game-jumbleberry-fields-now-584466/index14.html#post17553833