Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz
From Webkinz Insider Wiki
Protect your planet by destroying enemy fighters, canisters, and asteroids.
Use the mouse to control Dex's ship. Left-click the mouse to shoot.
There is no trophy available for this game.
Collect different power-ups for different blasters. There are five different power-ups in Dex Dangerous:
- Moon Repair - repairs the moon if damaged.
- Rapid Shot - shoots faster than the standard shot; 30 ammo
- Triple Shot - shoots in three directions; 15 ammo
- Blast Shot - most powerful shot, and has splash damage, but shoots very slowly; 15 ammo
- Phase Shot - shoots extremely quickly, and has the ability to "phase" through several enemies; 45 ammo
According to the the WI High Score Board, the highest score achieved by a WebkinzInsider member in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz is 7,779 by member Woolyrubric.