Webkinz Rare=Thu, Nov 29=9pm Elegant Egyptian Vanity $5345
"Arte are you okay?"
"Yes Merthyn I am."
"Tell me what happend Arte."
"Well Merthyn, remember how I had to hang my lights outside?"
"I do Arte."
"Well as I decided to do it after watching The Charlie Brown Christmas."
"Wasn't it late Arte?"
"It was a little dark, yes, but I had to Merthyn. Did you see Snoopy's doghouse? It looked amazing!"
"I watched it last night with Nanners and Mr. Chimps, they loved it."
"You know Snoopy is a pilot right? Just like me."
"Yes Arte I do, now tell me what happened"
"Well I was stringing those lights up around the shop.."
"Arte I told you Nanners and Mr Chimps would do it, they are monkeys afterall."
"I know Merthyn, but when I saw Snoopy's doghouse, I just had to do it. As I was stringing the lights, the ladder started to slip and I didn't have anything to grab onto. I was holding that string of lights and the next thing I know I was swinging on them like it was a vine, like Tarzan. Well you and me both know that I weight a little bit and that string of lights wasn't going to hold me and so I fell into the holly bush."
"Ouch Arte, that must have hurt."
"Not as bad as what happened next Merthyn. I felt like there was a sticker or something in my tail so I was going in circles trying to get it and then I heard it."
"I heard some penguins laughing at me for chasing my tail so I stopped and went to Dr Quack's office so that he could help me. Problem was though Dr Quack was at lunch and Tabby was filling in for him."
"Isn't that good?"
"I guess it is since she got that sticker out of my tail, but did you see the size of this bandage? It's huge Merthyn!"
"I did see it Arte, you can't NOT see it it is so big."
"Arte I didn't laugh I promise. Okay maybe just a little bit when I first saw you. How long to you have to wear it?"
"Tabby tells me that I need to wear it for a few days and it will be all better."
"That's good to hear Arte."
Thursday, November 28th:
* Wagon Wheel Table ($237) [orig: $250] at 12midnight!
* Classic Gaming Room Wallpaper ($275) [orig: $275] at 1am!
* Queen Maries Periwig ($793) [orig: $793] at 2am!
* Thinking Chair ($1325) [orig: $1325] at 2am!
* Hockey Dining Table ($367) [orig: $350] at 2am!
* Hockey Table ($189) [orig: $180] at 7am!
* Thinking Chair ($1258) [orig: $1325] at 8am!
* Helmet Lamp ($110) [orig: $110] at 10am!
* Medieval Side Table ($907) [orig: $825] at 11am!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($324) [orig: $295] at 2pm!
* Rice Paper Divider ($448) [orig: $390] at 3pm!
* Thinking Chair ($1258) [orig: $1325] at 6pm!
* Tutti-Frutti Headdress ($576) [orig: $480] at 8pm!
* Goalie Mask Shelf ($71) [orig: $75] at 8pm!
* RARE: Elegant Egyptian Vanity ($5345) [orig: $5345] at 9pm!
* Bee Stripe Pants ($71) [orig: $75] at 9pm!
* Treasure Chest ($229) [orig: $200] at 9pm!
* Hockey Coffee Table ($360) [orig: $300] at 9pm!
* Hockey Dining Table ($280) [orig: $350] at 10pm!
* Bee Antennae ($38) [orig: $40] at 10pm!
There are currently 7 users and 143 guests online.