Webkinz Rare = Sat, Jul 28 6pm KT = In-Home Bowling Alley $10000
Who's calling me this early in the morning? Everyone knows that I like to read my Webkinz paper and eat my banana in the morning.
Alright already, I'm coming!
"Morning Merthyn, it's Justin"
"Justin you know I haven't had my banana yet OR read my paper."
"I know Merthyn, but this is important.The results are in from the poll. I thought you would like to know which one the members chose."
"Absolutely! Which one?"
"I taped it to the door of the Curio Shop. I thought you would have already seen Arte by now."
"Thanks Justin, I'll grab my banana and split. Thanks again for helping me decide which one."
OH my gosh OH my gosh. I can't wait to see which one it is. That means I can get my Christmas cards out tomorrow!! This is great!
Hmm? Why won't my golf cart start? Oh that's right, I forgot to charge it from dropping George off at the airport. Oh man. Good thing I got the go kart the other day from Arte, that will get me there.
Man this is fun. I'll be there in no time.
Arriving at the Curio shop, I see a picture taped to the door. I can't believe my picture is still there! That was my favorite one too!
"ARTE! ARTE!" I say loudly, waving the picture in the air.
"Yes Merthyn. I'm right here, no need to yell. I am not hard of hearing"
"Sorry Arte. I got my Christmas card picture right here. I took your advice and asked Justin to put it on that website of his. His members voted and chose this one."
"Well, not a bad looking picture you got there. That is a nice one. Merthyn, do you really decorate a tree in July and send your Christmas cards out this early?"
"Of course I do. You know the magic is believing. So, to get two Christmases a year... well... that is fantastic! I love the spirit of giving. Did you like my chocolate covered pretzels and the gift Arte?"
"The scarf was uh um perfect for this July weather and those pretzels were delicious. Maybe you could share that recipe with Chef?"
"That recipe has been in the family for years Arte. I don't know if I could share it with anyone, sorry. I can make them for you anytime though."
"Speaking of gifts, Merthyn, here's one for you."
"What is it?"
"It's your list Merthyn!" said Arte, as we both started laughing.
"Thanks Arte. You know that they love your list."
"Now get going and mail those cards out. There's NO telling how long kinzpost will take to mail all of them."
"True, very true."
Here's the card that had the most votes. Thank you everyone who voted on it.
Saturday, July 28th:
* Medieval Window ($660) [orig: $600] at 1am!
* Helmet Lamp ($99) [orig: $110] at 3am!
* Hockey Study Desk ($302) [orig: $275] at 3am!
* Silver Sofa ($480) [orig: $400] at 7am!
* Wagon Wheel Table ($225) [orig: $250] at 10am!
* Hockey Coffee Table ($270) [orig: $300] at 10am!
* Treasure Chest ($200) at 11am!
* Chefs Hat ($92) [orig: $80] at 12noon!
* Screwy Lamp ($753) [orig: $685] at 2pm!
* Below Decks Wallpaper ($200) at 4pm!
* Hockey Couch ($787) [orig: $750] at 4pm!
* Wooden Coffee Table ($67) [orig: $75] at 5pm!
* RARE: In-Home Bowling Alley ($10000) at 6pm!
* Cat Street Post ($80) at 7pm!
* Thinking Chair ($1325) at 7pm!
* Hockey Table ($180) at 7pm!
* Treasure Chest ($210) [orig: $200] at 9pm!
* Captains Quarters Flooring ($429) [orig: $390] at 9pm!
* Chefs Hat ($76) [orig: $80] at 9pm!
* Medieval Window ($510) [orig: $600] at 10pm!
* Hockey Dining Table ($420) [orig: $350] at 11pm!