Webkinz Rare = Fri, Jul 27th 10pm = Egyptian Vanity Chair $2150
I woke up this morning and felt.... great!
Can you feel it?
I feel this unexplainable excitement, like there is magic in the air, but why?
Is it because the new Harry Potterkinz novel came out a couple of days ago?
No, I remember staying up reading it.
It must be something else, but what?
I remember! Today is July 25th!
Not only is it Christmas in July, but my Christmas pictures are ready!
I was so excited that my twin brother came in to town and that he met my best friends, Justin & Arte.
I think I will have a great Christmas card this year. I can't wait to go pick them up and show Arte.
On the way to picking up my pictures from Overnight Photokinz Photos, I stop by Pandamoniums Pastries and pick up a bagel and a banana shake.
WOW! These pictures are awesome.
Arte won't believe his eyes.
As I go to open the door to Arte's shop, I trip on some farm fresh carrots that Winnie must have dropped. I saw her with a wheelbarrow full of them just down the street.
Everyone is looking at me when I enter the shop. I feel my face turn red. I patiently wait my turn.
"My shop is your shop Merthyn. How can I help you?" Arte asks.
"Arte, you are not going to believe what I got1" I shout!
"UMmm, I know you didn't get the Egyptian Hippo Fridge, so I have no idea. A dog?" he laughs.
"NO no. No dog. LOOK Arte LOOK! LOOK at what I have!" reaching into my bag.
"You figured out the secret recipes for me?" Arte replies excitedly.
"What's better than knowing those recipes from Chef?"
"MY CHRISTMAS CARDS!" I shout, laying them on the counter.
"What are you talking about Merthyn?"
"Today is Christmas in July, Arte and I always get my Christmas cards out now. I do it now so that I am ready for Christmas. I hate the Christmas rush crowds. But I need help Arte. I can't decide which one I like best. Just look at these will you? There's my twin brother, George and that there is Kopi. Justin was great to take the pictures for us."
"HA ha Merthyn you are really funny! It is July 25th and you are worried about your Christmas cards," Arte says, roaring with laughter.
"It's not funny Arte, I'm serious, will you help?"
"Ok let me look then. OOooo not a bad shot on this one; this one is nice, and ooo I like how everyone is looking at the camera in this one." he says.
"Good huh?" I ask?
"Well Merthyn, I really can't decide. Can't you get your friend from that insider website to help you? What's his name? Austin? Dustin?"
"You mean Justin!"
"Yeah, that's it. Ask him to help you. I'm sure that he will. They're all really good Merthyn. Sorry I can't be anymore help. Here's your list Merthyn. I have some fishing to do later with Dogbeard." Arte says, starting to look seasick already!
"Thanks for the list, Arte, everyone loves it!" I say, leaving the shop.
Can you guys help me decide on which Christmas card to use?
Justin made a thread in the pollz section for me.
The winning selection will be my Christmas card this year, but HURRY, it ends in one day!
I don't want to be late sending them out.
Here's the link to the poll, thanks Justin!
Friday, July 27th:
* Captains Quarters Flooring ($409) [orig: $390] at 1am!
* Hockey Dining Table ($350) at 1am!
* Orange Table ($154) [orig: $140] at 4am!
* Medieval Wallpaper ($616) [orig: $685] at 5am!
* Screwy Lamp ($719) [orig: $685] at 6am!
* Lime Desk Chair ($157) [orig: $150] at 7am!
* Rice Paper Divider ($409) [orig: $390] at 8am!
* Tutti-Frutti Headdress ($528 [orig: $480] at 8am!
* Medieval Window ($480) [orig: $600] at 8am!
* Funky Neon Fro ($325) [orig: $362] at 8am!
* Rockin Pompadour ($775) [orig: $816] at 9am!
* Apple Chair ($140) at 10am!
* Thinking Chair ($1258 [orig: $1325] at 10am!
* Wagon Wheel Table ($275) [orig: $250] at 10am!
* Hockey Bed ($715) [orig: $650] at 11am!
* Hockey Wallpaper ($95) [orig: $100] at 12noon!
* Country Bed ($332) [orig: $350] at 1pm!
* Hockey Wallpaper ($90) [orig: $100] at 4pm!
* Helmet Lamp ($121) [orig: $110] at 5pm!
* Tutti-Frutti Headdress ($408 [orig: $480] at 9pm!
* Captains Quarters Flooring ($429) [orig: $390] at 9pm!
* Wooden Chair ($95) at 9pm!
* RARE: Egyptian Vanity Chair ($2150) at 10pm!
* Country Cabinet ($450) at 11pm!