Webkinz Rare = Wed, Jul 25 2pm = Roadster Go-Kart $1150
Why in the world would I say I would do Kinz Post Sorter? Why? I shouldn't have let Tabby talk me into this. All these numbers. I can't concentrate. I knew I should have stuck with Flooring Assistant. I am a professional at that and no numbers. I don't need numbers right now.
20 minutes til I pick up George. 20+15=32 .NO no not 20. I have 20minutes to get there. 20+12=32. All these numbers: 16, 4, 2, 13 the boxes are falling. Tabby is going to be mad. Oh man! Times up already and no money! She knew I needed money. Oh well, gotta get George.
I can't believe he's going to be visiting for a few days.
I haven't seen my twin in a couple of years.
He's been traveling the world.
I get in my golf cart since it will hold his luggage and head off to pick him up.
I get there in no time.
I run up to him as I can recognize my own face anywhere.
"Hi George, how are you?" I ask, hugging him!
"Great to see you Merthyn. I missed you and you know what? I am really hungry. I've been traveling all day"
"Don't worry, we have dinner plans with my friend, Justin. He's fixing Spaghetti and meatballs. He makes this dish just like how our momma used to make"
"Oh sounds delicious, I can't wait, " says George
"On the way though we are going to stop by Arte's place so that I can pick up the list. How was Pago Pago?" I ask him?
"OH brother, you HAVE to go. The beaches are beautiful. The luscious greenery and the waves hitting the beach was just amazing. I can't wait to go back. Is this Arte's place?" he asks as I roll to a stop in front of the Curio Shop.
"It is George. Come on, I can't wait for you to meet him. George, do me a favor and go in first. Arte will think you're me!" I say, snickering.
"Sure Merthyn, you know I love tricking people" he says with a smile on his face.
As George walks in, I hear Arte.
"Welcome Merthyn, my shop is your shop" he says, in a familiar voice.
I can't stop laughing outside.
I'm laughing so hard that George starts laughing inside.
"Hey what's going on here?" Arte asks.
"Gotcha Arte!" I say as I walk in the shop. "Arte this is George, my twin brother. George this is Arte."
"Nice to meet you Arte, I've heard so much about you," says George.
"Uhhh me too" replies Arte, "Merthyn, sorry I don't have time to chat, my delivery truck is in the back waiting to be unloaded. Can we chat some other time?"
"Absolutely! We are in a hurry ourselves. We have dinner plans with Justin"
"Is he cooking Chef Gazpacho's famous spaghetti and meatballs?" Arte asks?
"You know it!" I tell him.
"Can you do me a favor and get a doggy bag for me, Merthyn?"
"For you, Arte, no problem" I say!
"Thanks Merthyn. Here's your list. Nice meeting you George"
"Nice meeting you Arte" George says on the way out.
George and I had a great meal at Justin's, and I even snuck Kopi a meatball under the table!!
Wednesday, July 25th:
* Hockey Study Desk ($220) [orig: $275] at 12midnight!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($382) [orig: $450] at 12midnight!
* Chefs Hat ($64) [orig: $80] at 12midnight!
* Goalie Mask Shelf ($71) [orig: $75] at 1am!
* Wagon Wheel Table ($225) [orig: $250] at 2am!
* Medieval Window ($600) at 3am!
* Hockey Flooring ($99) [orig: $90] at 3am!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($472) [orig: $450] at 3am!
* Cat Street Post ($76) [orig: $80] at 4am!
* Pineapple Lamp ($54) [orig: $45] at 8am!
* Hockey Flooring ($94) [orig: $90] at 9am!
* Silver Sofa ($400) at 9am!
* Wooden Coffee Table ($75) at 10am!
* Medieval Wallpaper ($685) at 11am!
* Medieval Window ($660) [orig: $600] at 11am!
* Wagon Wheel Table ($175) [orig: $250] at 12noon!
* Thinking Chair ($1192) [orig: $1325] at 1pm!
* RARE: Roadster Go-Kart ($1150) at 2pm!
* Funky Table ($237) [orig: $250] at 3pm!
* Funky Chair ($178 [orig: $210] at 3pm!
* Rockin Pompadour ($816) at 4pm!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($295) at 4pm!
* Country Cabinet ($405) [orig: $450] at 6pm!
* Wooden Coffee Table ($78 [orig: $75] at 6pm!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($495) [orig: $450] at 7pm!
* Screwy Lamp ($753) [orig: $685] at 7pm!
* Hockey Bed ($715) [orig: $650] at 8pm!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($250) [orig: $295] at 8pm!
* Hockey Chair ($114) [orig: $120] at 9pm!
* Gladiator Helmet ($1080) [orig: $1200] at 10pm!
- WI 50ish
- Mommy Bear