Webkinz Rare = Tue, Jul 24 4pm = Knight of the Round Armor $2300
Wow! I hardly got any sleep last night!
I just had to find out what happened to Harry Potterkinz, it sure was a great book!
I won't tell you how it ended in case there are some readers that haven't finished it yet
I have to take care of my garden today.
I didn't get to it yesterday because I was too excited standing in line for the book!
Yes, of course I dressed up, didn't you?
Look at this garden!
*Sigh* The weeds have overtaken it.
Looks like a long day ahead of me, I think to myself.
Why did I let Chef Gazpacho talk me into growing a garden? He never mentioned it was a lot of work.
***BZZZ*** ***BZZZ*** ***BZZZ***
Hmm... wonder who's calling me? I look at my iPhone and see it's my brother, George! (not Weasley)
I drop my weeds and press talk.
"Hi George, long time no talk. Where are you this time?" I ask him?
"Hi Merthyn, I am in England right now watching the British Open. Did you see me on tv?"
"Sorry George my plasma television is in the shop. I get it back this afternoon." I say, excited to finally have my TV coming back!
"Sorry to bother you this early in the morning and I know you are 6 hours behind me, but I need to ask you for a small favor," George says.
"Sure, what can I do for you brother?"
"Can you pick me up at the airport tomorrow at 4pm on Webkinz Air?"
"Are you serious George? Are you really coming?" I ask him.
"Just for a few days Merthyn, I know you love this time of year."
"Thank you for remembering George. I will be right there waiting for you," I tell him excitedly, I can barely contain myself!
"We'll talk more tomorrow then, George. I just sent you a picture of Tiger Woods teeing off on the 14th, did you get it?"
"Just saw it. Man I wish I was there with you , but luckily these iPhones are coming in handy," I tell him.
"Good, glad you got it. See you tomorrow, brother!"
"See you tomorrow George," and I hang up.
I see it is Arte, wonder why he's calling?
"Hello Arte," I say.
"Hey Merthyn, just wanted to let you know that I used the kinzpost for the list today, hope that is ok?"
"That's fine, haven't checked mail yet. Why did you send it that way?" I ask?
"I'm golfing today. Aren't you watching the British Open?" he asks me.
"No, you know my television is in the shop, howcome everyone is at the British Open? Guess who is coming into town, Arte? MY BROTHER! I am so excited. I'll tell you more later. I know how you like to concentrate when you play golf...."
"Thanks Merthyn, Enjoy the list.. See ya soon!"
Tuesday, July 24th:
* Rockin Pompadour ($571) [orig: $816] at 12midnight!
* Treasure Chest ($210) [orig: $200] at 2am!
* Medieval Wallpaper ($548 [orig: $685] at 2am!
* Chefs Shirt ($99) [orig: $95] at 3am!
* Hockey Wallpaper ($85) [orig: $100] at 4am!
* Hockey Desk Chair ($60) [orig: $100] at 7am!
* Cat Street Post ($80) at 9am!
* Medieval Wallpaper ($719) [orig: $685] at 9am!
* Funky Table ($262) [orig: $250] at 9am!
* Country Cabinet ($450) at 10am!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($427) [orig: $450] at 2pm!
* Thinking Chair ($1126) [orig: $1325] at 2pm!
* RARE: Knight of the Round Armor ($2300) at 4pm!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($324) [orig: $295] at 5pm!
* Rockin Pompadour ($693) [orig: $816] at 7pm!
* Helmet Lamp ($126) [orig: $110] at 8pm!
* Wooden Chair ($85) [orig: $95] at 9pm!
* Medieval Wallpaper ($685) at 9pm!
* Rice Paper Divider ($448 [orig: $390] at 10pm!
- lollipop girl