Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Zingoz Bounce

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

matt909 will become famous soon enough

Default zingoz bounce trophy? !

i have had this trophy once before and my friend told me that she had no idea about it. i know its price less but i was wondering . . . can you still win it? ! ! please let me know someone so i don't waste a few hours trying to win it lol! :bas::bas:
matt909 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 02:48 AM   #2
meadowgreene

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: zingoz bounce trophy? !

Hi Matt909, are you talking about the trophy you get in the batting game when you get 600 in distance?
Meadowgreene is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:50 AM   #3

nope i mean the blue zingoz bounce trophy from where you click on the bouncing zingoz ball . . . and also are the zingoz dunk and member of the day trophy retired? thanks for getting back to me ! !
matt909 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 02:52 AM   #4
meadowgreene

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

Oh, ok, I thought you were talking about something else. Sorry I can't help with your question, I only have the the 600 trophy. Good luck finding your answer.
Meadowgreene is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:55 AM   #5

thanks so much for the help!
matt909 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 05:01 AM   #6
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

umm, I know that at one point at least there was a trophie for this game, and I guess there still is. do you have any sugestions on how to win the trophie? oe bee good at the game? (its one f my favorits!!!)
kellkren is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #7
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi there,

The Zingoz Bounce Trophy (the blue trophy) is currently unwinnable. Has been unwinnable for quite some time, but the game is still available to play in the Arcade.

The Dunk the Zingoz is not retired, but it is an exceptionally difficult trophy to win - that game is offered on Daily Activities now and then (still is current).

The Webkinz Member Day Trophy is also current, but it is not easy to be the random winner of the day.

The Wacky 600 Trophy is currently unwinnable - it was available to win for one week in July 2008 when there was a festival for it. So the trophy has been retired for almost one year. The game can be found in the Arcade or Tournament Arena.
commodore is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 05:17 AM   #8

i don't really know if you can still win the trophy! i want to know that to! lol but i heard a good way to win was to get the ball in the corner and click a lot but i have found that when i get it on the very top and click every time when the ball goes about half way down, that seems to get me lots o points . good luck with the game!

thanks so much commodore! i have heard the dunk trophy is 1 in 1000 chance! i dont think im going to get that trophy lol and the member is like 1 in who knows how many! that stinks about the bounce trophy i think its really cool looking but thanks so much for getting back to me!

Last edited by matt909; 07-01-2009 at 05:17 AM..
matt909 is offline Male
Closed