Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Are You Game?

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #211
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: Make The Longest Story You Can Before A Moderator/Administrator/ Gift Coach Posts Here!

Once upon a time there was a Beautiful Princess Named Anna. She was a Gorgeous Violet Webkinz Cat. Although she wasn't released yet, everyone loved her. She was always fair, kind, and sometimes Mean. One day she got lost in the forest, and all she had were jellybeans and a paperclip. Well, right away she knew the paperclip wasn't going to be of any use so she threw it away and ate the jellybeans. What Princess Anna didn't know was the paperclip was magical and it could grant you any wish. Then she came upon a stump and sketched her name in it. She figured that she was way in over her head being a princess. Then she heard a scream... she saw a graceful Ribbon Unicorn tangled up in branches. "Help!" the unicorn shrieked. "My chicken and corn burrito got stolen!" Anna came rushing over, "first lets get you untangled she said, "then we can search for your stolen items." So after she was untangled, they went looking...
After whole days, they only found the corn burrito.then she met a nother cat named clark. Cark was a stuck up Persian cat.Clark really doesn't like cats. Although Clark was a cat, he didn't like himself either.then one day he met an other persian cat named snowy! And Snowy loved Persian Cats.

nmk6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 12:28 PM   #212
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Make The Longest Story You Can Before A Moderator/Administrator/ Gift Coach Posts Here!

Once upon a time there was a Beautiful Princess Named Anna. She was a Gorgeous Violet Webkinz Cat. Although she wasn't released yet, everyone loved her. She was always fair, kind, and sometimes Mean. One day she got lost in the forest, and all she had were jellybeans and a paperclip. Well, right away she knew the paperclip wasn't going to be of any use so she threw it away and ate the jellybeans. What Princess Anna didn't know was the paperclip was magical and it could grant you any wish. Then she came upon a stump and sketched her name in it. She figured that she was way in over her head being a princess. Then she heard a scream... she saw a graceful Ribbon Unicorn tangled up in branches. "Help!" the unicorn shrieked. "My chicken and corn burrito got stolen!" Anna came rushing over, "first lets get you untangled she said, "then we can search for your stolen items." So after she was untangled, they went looking...
After whole days, they only found the corn burrito.then she met a nother cat named clark. Cark was a stuck up Persian cat.Clark really doesn't like cats. Although Clark was a cat, he didn't like himself either.then one day he met an other persian cat named snowy! And Snowy loved Persian Cats. The only problem was snowy had issues about not eating persian cats, they tasted so yummy to him!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #213
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

After whole days, they only found the corn burrito.then she met a nother cat named clark. Cark was a stuck up Persian cat.Clark really doesn't like cats. Although Clark was a cat, he didn't like himself either.then one day he met an other persian cat named snowy! And Snowy loved Persian Cats. The only problem was snowy had issues about not eating persian cats, they tasted so yummy to him! Then, Charlie the purple elephant stuck his tongue out and Clark and said, "you're a meanie!"
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #214
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

After whole days, they only found the corn burrito.then she met a nother cat named clark. Cark was a stuck up Persian cat.Clark really doesn't like cats. Although Clark was a cat, he didn't like himself either.then one day he met an other persian cat named snowy! And Snowy loved Persian Cats. The only problem was snowy had issues about not eating persian cats, they tasted so yummy to him! Then, Charlie the purple elephant stuck his tongue out and Clark and said, "you're a meanie!"
Clark stared back at Charlie rudely.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #215
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Okay, so who wants to start a story?
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #216
e all know you love
Webkinz :)

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

"I AM not a meanie!" Clark replied.
"Yes you are!" declared Charlie.
"No i'm not!" Clark exclaimed.
"Yes you are!"
"No i'm not!"
"Yes you are!"
"No i'm-"
"GUYS!" yelled Anna. "This is crazy! We're looking for MY chicken and corn burrito. So get looking, servants!"
"I don't wanna," pouted Charlie.
"Me neither..." Clark added and grinned.
"Well, well you have to!" Anna snapped. "So there!"
"Thinking what i'm thinking?" asked Clark.
"Yeah! Let's go get a chicken FAJITA from taco bell!" Charlie exclaimed happily. Clark smacked her little paw to her forehead, but then realizing it was a smack from a cat, bit the paw then spit to get out the taste.
"Let's NOT help her," corrected Clark.
"Oh, well, okay then...." said Charlie as if that were crazy.
"I want my burrito!!!!!" Anna screeched, getting brattier and brattier.
"Well, too bad!" Charlie and Clark stuck their tongues out at her and left.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #217
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Once upon a time,

in a country far far away,

a place limited only by your imagination,

there lived a wonderful...
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #218
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Hi Webberlily!

Once upon a time,

in a country far far away,

a place limited only by your imagination,

there lived a wonderful...

Yorkie, who was as small as a HUGE baby kitten.
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
nmk6 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a cat lover stopped by, a really good game idea, bob ♥ loves maddie, charlie is awesome, great game, little paws are cute, nezzy411, nmk6 was here!, thanks for the tags!