Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Are You Game?

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Food Fight!! **UPDATE(S) TO GAME ON FIRST POST [11/23/10]**

Hello there everyone! Glad you could come play some food fight today.. Here's what we gotta do:

You through some random food at the person above you.

How easy is that? Pretty easy, but we still gotta have rules.. I'll be watching... and so will everyone else:

1. Behave!
2. Follow WI rules.
3. No throwing rocks or stuff like that at people. Only food. Oh, and by the way, the food is just straight food when it hits the person. You are never throwing food in a dish or anything. Even if you are throwing water, you chuck it out of the glass towards the person.
4. Let's not throw rotten food or anything beyond that any longer. It's just getting a little to far.
5. Please no frozen foods being thrown here today.

Now that we have the rules down, we should be alright, right? Uh-huh. Many of us are going to need a shower after this is over.... or will it be over?? The fight begins!!

**UPDATE SECTION!!**

**Now, i'm going to add something that might be interesting to all you loyal players out there.. At random times, I, and only I, might call out

The whole cafeterias in on it!!

which means that now you can through food at anyone that you want!! I would recommend that you choose someone who's been playing the game, but if you want to do someone else, that's fine! Like i would probably do my mom...
Anyway, when i say

Teacher says, "Stop it your you're all going to detention!!"

then you must stop 'open throw' if you want to call it that, and go back to the normal 'TPAM' thing. [2/16/10]

**Now, as you will see below me somewhere, there is a section where you can see if there is a 'free throw' going on.[2/17/10]

**Ok, well, I've decided that sence lots of people don't play Food Fight at the same time anymore, there will now be a 'free throw' session every Saturday through Sunday. I'm doing this because i used to detirmine if a 'free throw' session would 'turn on' depending on how many people were playing the game at a time. That seems to not have been as good a plan as i thought, so now we're switching to this![3/13/10]

**So you know, you can chat about whatever you want on this thread, as long as you throw food in that same post. That goes for everyone, even me.[3/13/10]

**New rule, everyone.[3/21/10]

**Ok, so I've decided that no one really does the free throw anymore, so I'm taking it away. Not because you guys are in trouble or anything, it's just lack of popularity. Sorry for those of you who absolutely love it. [6/8/10]

**Everyone, I don't know how many of you know this, but we are all mods on our own threads. If you see something somewhere that someone posted that is wrong or against the rules of WI (kinda the same thing...), then you should flag the post. And that goes for everywhere. Admins, Mods, thread owners... they can't be everywhere at once. So it's up to you guys to find those little things that they couldn't find. We all have lives outside of WI. We can't be everywhere at once. That's why when you're off, there are 10 other people to take your place. Now, let's make sure we actually do take their place. Once again, you aren't in trouble or anything, I just decided to post this, because my own mother didn't even know this. There's a story behind that, but I won't spill (it's quite long in my opinion. Too long for this.). [6/8/10]

Special Thanks To these users
for putting the link to Food Fight!! in their siggie:
spotsdots8
Mrs. Shimmer
Jennifer36
spotsdots8
gamesareks
almond0
yeahdudes
deadpanther07
jenniferpro
Starla

If there is anyone else that has a link to Food Fight!! in their siggie, please tell me, because I just don't seem to notice as much as I used to!

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 11-23-2010 at 05:29 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

Default Re: Food Fight!!

HI!I threw lasagna at you!
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I throw pear slices at you!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

I threw pizza at you!
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

I threw wet Fancy Feast cat food at you!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
How many zeros?

000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous
000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous

Hi! I throw pancakes at pookie
000000005 is offline Male
Old 02-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Hi, I throw Pizza at 05. [:
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
spotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to all

HI! I throw soup at RexfordButchBD.
spotsdots8 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

HI!

I throw a donut at you
Old 02-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
spotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to all

I throw a wedding cake at Baby_G.
spotsdots8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: alley gotz tages, awnie was here<3, bethany♥, bg's favorites tag, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, food at you!, get dem chili dawgs!soop!, goldendoodle, gymnasttaylor was here!, hi., je rocks!, maddie♥rupert, marielofredwall was here!, meerkat was here!!!, meg throws tofu at you!, megan100160 was here, pelt yo hobos with cheese, pookie rawks!, samoyeds43, trading, trading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, wolfyclub wuz here, ♥.webkinslover420.♥