Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Are You Game?

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 06:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

KMANA is just really niceKMANA is just really nice

Arrow Change ONE letter to make a new word!

Okay, so here how it goes. You must change only ONE letter in the word from the post above yours to make a new word. For example, take the word "WORD". The next post could be "WORK" changing the D to a K, Then "FORK" by changing the W to F, and so on.

RULES:
-You cannot add or delete letters (Making it a 5-letter of 3-letter word).
-No curse words or questionable words!!

Got it? Lets begin! The first word is;

PARK

KMANA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 06:11 AM   #2
Gift Guru

blueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talentblueajah has lots of talent

Default Re: Change ONE letter to make a new word!

OK, Sounds fun. I will change the A in Park to an E and make it PERK, I am thinking of my waiting coffee.

PERK
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

PERK=PERM

lol, that is all I could come up with
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:02 AM   #4

KMANA is just really niceKMANA is just really nice

PERM = GERM
KMANA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roostkoalakinzforever rules the roost

Germ = Derm

Best I could come up with, but at least that is an actual word. xP
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Derm=Dorm

(:
lexi18216 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #7

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

This is fun!
Dorm - Form
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Form to Norm.
ais1744 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
Gifted
hoodedwarbler13 hit the reputation jackpot!hoodedwarbler13 hit the reputation jackpot!
hoodedwarbler13 hit the reputation jackpot!

Norm to born! I only changed one letter! Because Norm is Morn!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Born-Corn
lol
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
--misses (:, all hail mr. burrito, batboo, bonjour!, bookworm12 wazz here, cancerschmancer, cool game, dog+dancing=dogdancer909!, eeveeluver was here!!, hurricanes, i gotta tag!, i love this thread!, indi to indy!, justinbieber&ash=♥, me cookie moster!, moose to goose, my phone is fat!, nannyf, paws11kitty says hi!, rocky was here, roxie was here! ♥, smo was here, speectacular thread!, this tag stoled my cookie, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε