Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Are You Game?

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2019, 09:12 PM   #61
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The ABC Game: Webkinz Pet Ideas

G, you have to showcase them. Hummgbirds are so diverse and so amazing. I’d adopt a few if they were different types.

Click the image to open in full size.

It’s not secret that I like bugs and I think there should be more boy oriented Kinz’
H is for Hercules Beetle

Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2019, 07:40 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

Faunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguise
Faunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguise

Ooh, good one!

For I... the Iriomote Cat.
I agree that there should be more diversity and I promise that WILL happen, but there are sooo many pretty cat species too!
Faunalover is online now Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 08:52 AM   #63
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Apparently that’s how Ganz feels about the dogs, too. I think they look at how many people in the past want the plush version of their beloved pet and so many pet owners have so many different pets.

Jeweled Chameleon

Old 01-08-2019, 09:27 AM   #64

Faunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguiseFaunalover is Justin in disguise

Absolutely (though I’m sure people with less common pets would appreciate it too!).

YES! That’s another one I’d have mentioned in time. Such a gorgeous specimen!

Since I’ve already done several cats, it’s the canines’ turn with the lesser known Kooikerhondje - a mouthful of a name but such a gorgeous breed!
Old 01-08-2019, 09:33 PM   #65
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Well, that's a cute pup, so I'll see your pup and raise you a Japanese Chin for the letter 'J'

Old 01-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #66

So beautiful.

My next choice will be the magnificent Lippizaner.
I know the Albino is available but I want a virtual of this breed SO badly!

Last edited by Faunalover; 01-08-2019 at 10:23 PM..
Old 01-10-2019, 09:51 AM   #67
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

The Royal Lipizzan Stallions!! Oh that was an awesome show! All those stunning white horses! Such beautiful trick ponies with the most graceful moves. They could do on 4 legs what humans can't even do on two My Dad always wanted to take my Mom to that show, but she thought the tickets were too expensive. So, we resorted to seeing clips of them on TV.
Did you know you can actually have a WEDDING at the Royal Lipizzan ranch??
A PSI for this one would have to be REGAL, indeed!

I would like a Mandrill .. Like Rafiki. I have a Rafiki already, but a Grey Langur is a poor substitute for the real deal

Old 01-10-2019, 10:24 AM   #68

Because I was so horse crazy when that was around, I was fortunate enough that one of the siblings decided I didn’t need more stuff and took me to >a< show with Lippizans (probably not that one though).
I adore all horses, but Lippizans have to be a top favorite.
As to the item - absolutely.
I’m not planning to ever marry, but if in another reality I did, that would be incredible!

Good one.
I totally get that. I wish there had been a Signature Calico sooner, among others.

For N I choose...the awesome Norwegian Forestcat.

Last edited by Faunalover; 01-10-2019 at 10:30 AM..
Old 01-11-2019, 12:57 PM   #69
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Norwegian Forest cat... WOW! It looks fluffy, soft and luxurious! What a beautiful cat! I would be taking that one to cat shows!

My choice for ‘O’ is the infant Olingo, an Olinguito

Old 01-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #70

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Norwegian Forest cat... WOW! It looks fluffy, soft and luxurious! What a beautiful cat! I would be taking that one to cat shows!

My choice for ‘O’ is the infant Olingo, an Olinguito

I know, right?!
Sadly I don’t have any connections to bring any of my gang to shows, but my Bandit supposedly has some Maine Coon in her, among others.

Okay that is ADORABLE. AWESOME choice.

For P...the Painted Bunting, yet another stunning bird.

Last edited by Faunalover; 01-11-2019 at 01:48 PM..