Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2015, 10:53 AM   #41
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wiki Page for each WW Pet

Anyone have any input on this?

"Here's also what monkeecj said on my profile in reply to my question:
Quote:
Yes, I would replace the old links with ones to the new WIki pages. You can probably replace each link as the new page becomes completed. I would not include "Webkinz" in the name. If a pet has a Lil Kinz version, it wouldn't need a separate page, but that fact could be noted in the text.
If someone would know how, can they create another part to the Webkinz table thingy on the right side (the one that states quick facts about the Webkinz such as name, HM#, Type, etc) so that it also has a part that says something like "Lil Kinz?" (the answer is either yes or no); so that it can indicate if it's available as a Lil Kinz."
R3dRulez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2015, 03:17 PM   #42
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Anyone have any input on this?

"Here's also what monkeecj said on my profile in reply to my question:

If someone would know how, can they create another part to the Webkinz table thingy on the right side (the one that states quick facts about the Webkinz such as name, HM#, Type, etc) so that it also has a part that says something like "Lil Kinz?" (the answer is either yes or no); so that it can indicate if it's available as a Lil Kinz."
I took care of this awhile ago...

It was just a simple edit of the Template I created here: Template:Webkinz Pet - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2015, 07:54 AM   #43
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
I took care of this awhile ago...

It was just a simple edit of the Template I created here: Template:Webkinz Pet - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Oh sorry, I didn't notice it sooner x:
Old 08-31-2015, 03:14 PM   #44
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

For whatever reason, I always start a project with such hype and readiness but then start losing interest. I think I'll be able to create 5 pages a day once I have the hang of it.

I attempted making the first page [Black and White Cat - Webkinz Insider Wiki] but I'm not sure how to add a segment that shows the table with the pet's PSI and PSF.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:47 PM   #45
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
For whatever reason, I always start a project with such hype and readiness but then start losing interest. I think I'll be able to create 5 pages a day once I have the hang of it.

I attempted making the first page [Black and White Cat - Webkinz Insider Wiki] but I'm not sure how to add a segment that shows the table with the pet's PSI and PSF.
I'll try to walk you through this...

1. Go to the page for the Black and White Cat.

2. Click on the Red Link that says Template:Blackandwhitecat

3. You should see a screen like this: http://i.imgur.com/ieGfRUD.png

4. The easiest and fastest way to complete the next step is to open the Sweet Elephant Template and copy the formatting, and paste it into the Black and White Cat Template. http://i.imgur.com/UlCtQdB.png

5. Change the Sweet Elephant information to the information for the Black & White Cat http://i.imgur.com/KHOAg6X.png

6. Click preview (This step is optional, but one that I like to take) http://i.imgur.com/9XcH73J.png

7. If everything looks good, go ahead and save your work!

Extra note: I edited the percentages a bit until I got a combination where all of the text was on one line. This is a personal preference more than anything, though http://i.imgur.com/ZCk1HMT.png
Old 08-31-2015, 06:53 PM   #46
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

I'm going to go ahead and save the template since I've created it, but I'm going to blank the page, so you can try it on this template, too

Spoiler: show
Preventing Automerge

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dancerchick914; 08-31-2015 at 06:57 PM..
Old 09-18-2015, 04:16 PM   #47
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2015, 08:40 PM   #48
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Open . . .
Thank you
So sorry I keep letting this close so frequently.

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
I'll try to walk you through this...

1. Go to the page for the Black and White Cat.

2. Click on the Red Link that says Template:Blackandwhitecat

3. You should see a screen like this: http://i.imgur.com/ieGfRUD.png

4. The easiest and fastest way to complete the next step is to open the Sweet Elephant Template and copy the formatting, and paste it into the Black and White Cat Template. http://i.imgur.com/UlCtQdB.png

5. Change the Sweet Elephant information to the information for the Black & White Cat http://i.imgur.com/KHOAg6X.png

6. Click preview (This step is optional, but one that I like to take) http://i.imgur.com/9XcH73J.png

7. If everything looks good, go ahead and save your work!

Extra note: I edited the percentages a bit until I got a combination where all of the text was on one line. This is a personal preference more than anything, though http://i.imgur.com/ZCk1HMT.png
Thank you for the tutorial! It helps a lot I followed it when creating the page for the Cheeky Dog I don't want to be finding pictures of the plushes and uploading them just yet, but if I write in a link thingy ( the [[File:cheekydogplush.png]] ), it stretches the box and doesn't fit snuggly with the PSI and PSF stuff so I'll just leave the slot for picture blank for now.

Last edited by R3dRulez; 09-18-2015 at 08:40 PM..
Old 10-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #49
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

I'll get back to working on these eventually :v Just waiting until I'm a bit ahead in my classes
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, sayeth what?!?!?, shellbellgotsatag!, the delorean was here!, the tardis flew here