Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #1

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

Default WIGEV: Reporting Errors -or- Requesting a Value Change

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your continued support for WI's Item Value Guide.

The WIGEV is an ongoing work and has been a fabulous part of this community for many years. I am always very impressed by the level of dedication those involved in any way show to this project.

Now down to the business:

To protect the integrity of this guide, please keep the following in mind while reviewing the WIGEV.
  • All values are adjusted, created, set, and added by the WIGEV team here on WI. Yes, this means there will be delays at times for the values to arrive, but this could be due to a number of reasons, including (but not exclusive) to the fact that it takes time to find the correct and fair value.
  • A lot of items tend to arrive at once, again this creates delays.
  • If you see an item has not been assigned a value, and has been released for over a month, please contact me by PM or by posting on this thread. We do miss items at times.
  • Values cannot be assigned by members outside of our WIGEV Team. Please do not request values are added by Sysops, even if you believe the value to be correct.

Basically.. Any and all value additions must be added by our WIGEV team, please direct all value changes and adjustments to one of us.

Thanks again for your passion. We love to see it!
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #2
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Re: WIGEV: Reporting Errors -or- Requesting a Value Change

The Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win chart is confusing me...
The Candy Gravity Bat, Candy Hyper Bat, and Wacky Zingoz Plushie state they appeared in 2013 but they are listed as last available in 2012.
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:06 AM   #3
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
The Webkinz Newz Click-to-Win chart is confusing me...
The Candy Gravity Bat, Candy Hyper Bat, and Wacky Zingoz Plushie state they appeared in 2013 but they are listed as last available in 2012.
Thanks R3dRulez! Good catch! The team is looking into this & I will hopefully remember to post once it has been fixed. Thanks again!!!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by curiousg
Thanks R3dRulez! Good catch! The team is looking into this & I will hopefully remember to post once it has been fixed. Thanks again!!!
Okay, thanks
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:15 PM   #5
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by curiousg
View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Okay, thanks
Sorry for the delay & thanks for your patience! I think I fixed the problem - but if you notice that something still doesn't look right, please post again!

Thanks so much for pointing out that problem!!! ♥♥♥ The team really appreciates the help!!

Have a great day!!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:32 AM   #6
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

I haven't needed to use the WIGEV recently and needed to last week, It has become more difficult to use cumbersome looking for some items , I had trouble finding "Oak Panel Pools", the W shop used to be a main category now it's hard to find.

I thought using the WIGEV was encouraged not discouraged , making it more difficult to use isn't helpful.

I'm not complaining but trying to offer some constructive criticism, if its shifting to making it harder to use , why and can it be fixed ?Bob.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I haven't needed to use the WIGEV recently and needed to last week, It has become more difficult to use cumbersome looking for some items , I had trouble finding "Oak Panel Pools", the W shop used to be a main category now it's hard to find.

I thought using the WIGEV was encouraged not discouraged , making it more difficult to use isn't helpful.

I'm not complaining but trying to offer some constructive criticism, if its shifting to making it harder to use , why and can it be fixed ?Bob.
Hi RobertCleveland,

Thank you for your post. The WIGEV Team will place the WShop Section on our list of things to look into updating.

I hope that you do not honestly believe we would ever be attempting to make something more difficult to use. Please remember that each of us that assists on anything on WI is a volunteer and doing our best to help out where we can.

The WIGEV is an ever evolving project and we do our best to keep up with the many updates in WW adding items and creating pricing through in depth discussion as we go. The WIGEV Team Members work very hard and try to simplify how things work on the guide whenever we can.

Happy Trading and be watching to see if we take action on your suggestion.
CBJ
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #8
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

Thank you CBJ I was concerned the problem would go unnoticed, as some continue to be not updated, WI has always striven to be the best, friendliest , safest , website for all,Bob.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
shellbellgotsatag!, wigev