Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2015, 01:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds
Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds

Default Webkinz Food Boosts

Here is a list of all of the foods with their appropriate food meter boosts. There was a change in boosts today.

As you can see, Pumpkins, Carrots, and Creme Puffs are the most beneficial because you only need to purchase 3 to fill your pet's hunger meter.

IF you are looking to save as much KC as possible feeding your pet, feed each pet:

2 potato chips and 1 pumpkin (100 points total for 13 kc)
OR
2 pretzels and 1 pumpkin (100 points total for 13 kc)
OR
2 radishes and 1 pumpkin (100 points total for 13 kc)
Although pumpkins have a great boost, they cost 1 kc more.
3 pumpkins (100 points total for 15 kc)

Click the image to open in full size.

**note, $.25 is not 25 kc, it is 1/4 of a KC.

Last edited by Boper911; 07-24-2015 at 06:40 AM..
Boper911 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2015, 01:36 PM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Food Boosts

Thanks for posting this!
Definitely helps me out a lot
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-23-2015, 02:02 PM   #3
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for this!
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2015, 05:31 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
ThreeMiles is an unknown quantity at this point

You can also go to Coral Cove and eat the buffet 4 times...
Old 07-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #5

Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by ThreeMiles
You can also go to Coral Cove and eat the buffet 4 times...
Very true, but only deluxe members can go to Vacation Island, though. All of these items may be purchased in the wshop.
Boper911 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Great list! We should archive the previous Wiki Page devoted to boosts and use this information to update it.

Something I noticed about the foods is that their food boosts are not consistent (or at least weren't, I haven't fed my pet recently since they get hungry too fast ). Would these numbers be the highest value that the pets are fed?
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 07-23-2015, 08:50 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Great list! We should archive the previous Wiki Page devoted to boosts and use this information to update it.

Something I noticed about the foods is that their food boosts are not consistent (or at least weren't, I haven't fed my pet recently since they get hungry too fast ). Would these numbers be the highest value that the pets are fed?
Great question! I know, for example, that pumpkins ALWAYS give a value of 40 because that's what I feed my pets most often. Furthermore, carrots have consistently earned 36 points. However, for the rest of the foods, I fed only one of each to my pets in order to find the point value (therefore, a small sample). I think the points that are awarded are constant, now.
Boper911 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2015, 10:04 PM   #8
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Thanks very much for compiling the data, Boper911.

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
I copied the old table to my sandbox page and have been filling it out with updated values: User:Gifted9 - Webkinz Insider Wiki

It has the data from the old post-X boosts, though... sigh. Anyone is free to edit this if they wish, but since I don't know what Ganz' next move is going to be, I'm leaving it until they post officially that they're done tweaking the boosts.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2015, 06:41 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Thanks very much for compiling the data, Boper911.

I copied the old table to my sandbox page and have been filling it out with updated values: User:Gifted9 - Webkinz Insider Wiki

It has the data from the old post-X boosts, though... sigh. Anyone is free to edit this if they wish, but since I don't know what Ganz' next move is going to be, I'm leaving it until they post officially that they're done tweaking the boosts.
Do we all have access to edit this? I can do it later. Not sure if feeding affects energy or happiness, though.
Boper911 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2015, 07:56 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!

Do you know if the veggies that you harvest from your garden give the same boost?
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail