Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2014, 08:45 AM   #1
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Update Storage Items on a Budget Page

The Storage Items on a Budget page needs updating. (I wouldn't know how to do it myself)

I was going through the kitchen items page and saw several things missing that are on the list.
The following items have been retired or just not in the wShop [to the best of my knowledge] and I guess should be removed:
Backyard Cooler (Maybe this one just isn't it in the kitchen section?)
Bloomin' Fridge
Checkered Flag Fridge
Football Fridge
Frozen Stasis Fridge
Ice Cream Bar Fridge
Icy Cold Ice Box

The following items should be added:
Picture - Storage Unit Name - Footprint - W Shop Cost (KC) - Number of Items Held - Cost Per Item Stored (KC)
X - Ice Sculpture Fridge - X - 780 - 6 - 130

I didn't check for the Nonfood Storage Units. I would really appreciate if someone can confirm these and then make the necessary changes
R3dRulez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2014, 09:44 AM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Update Storage Items on a Budget Page

The Bloomin' Theme and Winter Wonderland Theme do periodically return to the W-Shop, so I'm not sure if they should be removed. The Backyard Cooler is still in the W-Shop; it's in the Outdoors section. The Frozen Stasis Fridge is still in the W-Shop. I've added the Ice Sculpture Fridge and removed the Football and Checkered Flags fridges. Thanks so much for reporting these updates!

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 06-23-2014 at 09:46 AM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

raewilx is just really niceraewilx is just really nice

I love the Bloomin' theme and think it stay year round. Who's with me?
raewilx is offline Female
Old 06-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #4
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by raewilx
I love the Bloomin' theme and think it stay year round. Who's with me?
It used to be until Ganz retired it to seasonal.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 06-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #5
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

I wish it was too............................................. I sold all mine because I thought it was in the wshop, well a guess a month a year is enough now?
designergirl101 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2014, 04:33 PM   #6
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
The Bloomin' Theme and Winter Wonderland Theme do periodically return to the W-Shop, so I'm not sure if they should be removed. The Backyard Cooler is still in the W-Shop; it's in the Outdoors section. The Frozen Stasis Fridge is still in the W-Shop. I've added the Ice Sculpture Fridge and removed the Football and Checkered Flags fridges. Thanks so much for reporting these updates!
Okay, thank you so much ^^
R3dRulez is offline Female
Closed