Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2014, 11:14 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Solved Recipe & Clothing Machine solution pages

Does anyone have a (or would be willing to create) a list of missing recipes for these two pages? If you are not comfortable updating the WIKI, feel free to post it below. Someone who is comfortable can then add the information.

--> Secret Recipe Solutions - Webkinz Insider Wiki
--> Solved Clothing Recipes - Webkinz Insider Wiki

This would provide one spot where the latest solutions to both machines could be located.

Thanks in advance!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Solved Recipe & Clothing Machine solution pages

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Does anyone have a (or would be willing to create) a list of missing recipes for these two pages? If you are not comfortable updating the WIKI, feel free to post it below. Someone who is comfortable can then add the information.

--> Secret Recipe Solutions - Webkinz Insider Wiki
--> Solved Clothing Recipes - Webkinz Insider Wiki

This would provide one spot where the latest solutions to both machines could be located.

Thanks in advance!
The recipe page is up-to-date. The clothing recipes I'm not as sure about, but FIA added some solved recipes to it recently. I can double-check that later.

Last edited by monkeecj; 09-02-2014 at 11:35 AM..
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 09-02-2014, 01:43 PM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
The recipe page is up-to-date. The clothing recipes I'm not as sure about, but FIA added some solved recipes to it recently. I can double-check that later.
Nice, thank you! I wasn't 100% sure if that was the case (I haven't been following it). The only recipe I know that was recently solved for clothing was the Neon Tutu. Not sure if anything else needs to be verified/added.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:12 AM   #4
doodlebug72898
Webkinz :)

doodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable character
doodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable character

Well, so are they only updating the Wiki page, then, and not the Recipez section under the "Webkinz Tools" tab? Cause I know that hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Also, the wiki page doesn't have the mega stove recipes.

Last edited by doodlebug72898; 09-03-2014 at 08:18 AM..
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug72898
Well, so are they only updating the Wiki page, then, and not the Recipez section under the "Webkinz Tools" tab? Cause I know that hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Mega stove recipes are found here:

--> History of the Mega Stove Secret Recipes - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Click on the name of the recipe & it will take you to the solved recipe.

As I explained on your thread, only specific people can update that tool. We don't have any time line when that will be updated (whenever they are available to do so). The WIKI is the best option I can give you at this time.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable character
doodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable character

Thank you, MissGnomie! I didn't see that anyone had responded to my thread. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #7
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug72898

As MissGnomie pointed out, the recipes tool is out of our control.

However, I want to mention that the WIki is such a valuable resource for recipes, and it should not be dismissed. Yes, there are some advantages to the recipes tool (mainly the non-secret recipes and the ability to choose an ingredient to search for). But there is so much information to be found in the WIki, which far exceeds the amount listed in this tool.

In the WIki, this is your main hub of recipe information:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/F...-_Let%27s_Eat!

You can find the link to it in the right blue box on the Main Page. The links from this page have so much to offer. The Webkinz Recipes page explains how the recipes work and lists the unsolved ones. The History of the Secret Recipes tells you everything there is to know about the secret recipes, with pages for Super Chef and Mega Stove included. If there's a particular secret recipe you want to make, if you search for its name in the WIki or put the name in the URL after "/wiki/", you'll find every piece of information about that recipe. The Holiday Recipes page is great for finding recipes for special occasions. The Boost Values page has so much information I can't describe it all.

The reason we don't include the "original" non-secret recipes is because they don't have the same history as the recipes that have been solved. They are not as interesting and fewer people care about them, so it seemed like it would be a lot of effort to put together pages for all of those recipes for little reward, especially because you can find their ingredients in many places on the internet or even just guess them yourself easily. I suppose if there were a demand for having the information on these recipes in the WIki, I would consider adding it.

Otherwise, despite the convenience of the recipes tool, there is so much recipe information in the WIki that's also very convenient and I don't want that to go overlooked.

Last edited by monkeecj; 09-05-2014 at 01:05 PM..
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 09-05-2014, 08:19 AM   #8
doodlebug72898

This is wonderful information, monkeecj. I had no idea the wiki was so advanced and detailed. I clicked on the link after reading your post above and found it to be extremely helpful. I loved reading the histories of the few recipes that I clicked on!
Closed

Tags
kupo!, sayeth what?!?!?