Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:48 AM   #21
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Santakinz Photo Gallery Project 2014

I'll try and keep up with the pets that are being uploaded this year..I have a number of the ones listed that I have not adopted yet and have 12 accounts..so I will try to fill in on those..wow..that is a long list.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2014, 10:06 AM   #22
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

I can do DoodleFadoodle
I have many of these that are not adopted yet. I will work on the list to see what I can do.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #23
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I will do the knit sock dog and since I have multiple accounts I will look to see what i have on other accounts and make sure to write down what pets I have promised to send.

Last edited by marnabear; 11-30-2014 at 11:26 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #24
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I can do DoodleFadoodle
I have many of these that are not adopted yet. I will work on the list to see what I can do.
I have 11 accounts to work from.

I can also do the Rose Satin Guinea Pig

Last edited by gomommu41; 11-30-2014 at 12:48 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #25

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I can do the colorblock kitty, fiesta bull & curious mouse (they are on 3 separate accts)
adrib is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 03:24 PM   #26

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I can do the Longhorn Steer if you guys still need that one! Please let me know ASAP via VM or PM!
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 03:30 PM   #27

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Angelkitty, I copied the link and posted it in the first post of my Santakinz 2014 thread too
adrib is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #28

Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicness
Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicness

Thank you ALL for helping out!

View Post Originally Posted by PUGTONY3
I will post of the red velvet bunny!!
Unfortunately PugTony, we already have a Red Velvet Rabbit photo in the gallery from last year.
Please check the list of "missing" pet photos still needed, and see if you have another pet we still need to take a photo with this year.
View Post Originally Posted by adrib
Angelkitty, I copied the link and posted it in the first post of my Santakinz 2014 thread too
AWESOME! Thank You!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I posted that I would do the quirky unicorn on your other thread. I hope you can keep track of both threads so we are not duplicating effort.
Last year I was able to keep track of both threads, but it was only for a couple weeks so it may be tough-going. Anyone that knows how to edit a WIKI page can help upload postacrd photos when posted on threads! Last year the threads were started already well into Dec. and there was not much public response (or not enough early notice) on the threads, so I started to send PM requests to all W.I. members that had front page announcements posted in 2013 stating they had adopted newly released pets from 2013. Many were able to post the photos, but a lot had already taken a photo with another pet. One member replied to my PM with a note suggesting to open a thread in the eStore section to appeal to many Deluxe members that spend most of their time in those forums (and have the deluxe only "special" pets released).

I have also updated the first post (pet photos still needed list) showing an "RSVP" notice from W.I. members (that have posted on either thread) after the specific pet they plan to use for Santakinz photo this year! Hopefully this will eliminate any "duplicate" photos!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkeeper
Can you only do this with one pet? If so, I will be using my Brown Boston Terrier. These are all the ones I have from this list:
American German Shepherd
Brown Boston Terrier
Bubblegum Mammoth
Curly Camel
Darling Dino
Friendly Monster
Grumpy Cat
Harmony Crane
Ladybug
Lil Purple Goat
Peppermint Snail
Pixie Bunny
Quirky Carnival Cub
Quirky Carnival Unicorn
Rosy Satin Guinea Pig
Sweet Corn Tiger
Texting Puppy
White Cosmic Bear
Zombie Bloodhound
Zombie Pup
It is only 1 pet per WW account (one visit to Santakinz). If you have the needed pets on different WW accounts though, feel free to upload/post as many photos as you can provide! (American German Shepherd, Friendly Monster, Grumpy Cat, Quirky Carnival Unicorn, Rosy Satin Guinea Pig have already been spoken for though.)

** Right now I have you listed for the Brown Boston Terrier which would be excellent! Let me know if you will be able to provide more!

Last edited by Angel Kitty; 12-06-2014 at 01:12 AM..
Angel Kitty is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #29
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have several accounts to work with but have to compare what pets are where from your list. lol

But for now you can put us down for the Groovy Gorilla
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 05:19 PM   #30

Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicness
Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
But for now you can put us down for the Groovy Gorilla
Thanks - got it!
Angel Kitty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fish fashionistas, ho ho ho, mfalcon landed here, shellbellgotsatag!, you are loved♥