Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Need update for "Contact Ganz" Wiki Page

Don't know if this is the right place to put this, but the Contact Ganz page of the wiki needs an update to the "contact by telephone" section.

I don't know if they just get so many calls on WW problems that they don't want to take them any more or if the WW is doing that badly that they need to cut areas, but there is apparently no longer any telephone call center for the Webkinz World side of the Ganz business.

Just tried to call the...

Webkinz World Telephone

1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469

...as listed on the "Contact Ganz" wiki page and got a voice message saying if we have any Webkinz World issues, we need to send it to them via e-mail.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #2
Gifted

Swimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonderSwimmer4Life22 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Need update for "Contact Ganz" Wiki Page

I've called them before and I know that and that it has to be between 9am - 5pm EST, so if you only just called perhaps that is the why you're getting a voice message. If it truly is disconnected, the Ganz eStore also has a phone number so maybe they could help you there. I hope that this isn't the case because it's so much easier to deal with an issue over the phone than over email when they may not even respond. Good luck!
Old 01-13-2014, 08:31 AM   #3
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Need update for "Contact Ganz" Wiki Page

Yeah. I've called them before, too. (several times at that) From what I recall, all the other times I called, I'd either gotten a representative or a msg saying to call back during operating hours. The last time I called, no mention of any kind to call back when they're open, went straight to "send us an e-mail".
Closed