Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default List of WIki pages that need work

Hello everyone! I created this thread because when I am looking to contribute to the WIki, I usually try to go to a random page and see if I can improve it. Several times, I have encountered pages that need work, but for some reason I cannot work on them right then. Thus, I started this list to save those pages, partly for myself and partly for everyone else who is looking to contribute.

So go on, take a look! Are you an expert in any of these pages in Webkinz World? Click them to head on over to the WIki and start contributing!

**If you have worked on one of these pages and feel that it is complete, please let me know so I can take it off the list.**

**If you have a page that needs work, please let me know so I can add it to the list. It will make it a lot easier on me to find updates needed buried in the posts if you clearly state what should be changed.**

**Remember, this list won't always be accurate, but rather a starting point if you're looking to contribute or help fix up the WIki. Thanks!**

**Please keep in mind that some pages will have a lot of work needed on them, and others will have just a little bit of updating that should be done. And EVERY page always has room for improvements!**

**For arcade game pages, please read monkeecj's note:**

Originally Posted by monkeecj
If you have details for any of the Arcade games, please add them here! And we are definitely looking for details here, as in-depth as possible! Go to any uncompleted game page to create a detailed guide, and please use the Bananza page as a reference of one that is completely finished. -monkeecj
**The most recent pages that were added are at the end of the list.**

Let's all work to keep the WIki updated and full of the best information on the web!

WIki pages in need of work
Kinzville Mover
Grocery Clerk
Gem Mining
Andy Mc Woof
Sally
Color Storm
Henrietta
Tunneling Twigzy
Zingoz Dunk
Bursto Zingoz
Chef Julienne
Enorma
Pie Throw Zingoz
Sam McWoof
Wiggles
Zacky
Zangoz
Atomicolicious
Ms. Cowoline
Ancient Zum Field Guide
Webkinz Trading Cards Series 1 Binder: almost done!
Webkinz Trading Cards Series 2 Binder
Zums Field Guide

Dex Dangerous and Lunar Lugbots
Pizza Palace
Tile Towers
Tulip Trouble 2
Webkinz Rally

Atomicolicious
Candy Bash 2
Cash Cow 2
Color Storm
Get Eleven Solitaire
Go-Go Googles
Mini Golf
Operation Gumball
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Stack 'Em Up Solitaire
Plumpy's Hairdresser Game
Berry
Griddling Gourmet Arcade Game
Treasures of the Crystal Sea
Jellybean Challenge
Room Types
My Room
Beauty Pageant
Cooking Competition
Quick Draw
Zums
Webkinz Demo
Atomicolicious
Shoes
Webkinz Road Trip

As I come across pages, I will continue to add more links! Also, any contributions that you have would be helpful. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 08-02-2010 at 07:57 AM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: List of pages that need work

Great idea!!

Thank you!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Definitely a great idea. I do a very similar thing. Whenever I don't know where to start I often hit the Random Page link and see if I can find a page that needs some work.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Hello everyone! I created this thread because when I am looking to contribute to the WIki, I usually try to go to a random page and see if I can improve it. Several times, I have encountered pages that need work, but for some reason I cannot work on them right then. Thus, I started this list to save those pages, partly for myself and partly for everyone else who is looking to contribute.

**If you have worked on one of these pages, please let me know so I can take it off the list.**

**If you have a page that needs work, please let me know so I can add it to the list.**

**Remember, this list won't always be accurate, but rather a starting point if you're looking to contribute or help fix up the WIki. Thanks!**

WIki pages in need of work
Baby Sitter
Kinzville Mover
Grocery Clerk
Gem Mining
Andy Mc Woof

I know there aren't many links now, but as I come across pages, I will continue to add more links! Thanks everyone!

I've edited the Grocery Clerk and Gem mining and I'm working on Andy McWoof page.
And I'll work on the Babysitter one too.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

Wow Kay, you must have worked hard! Thanks! Great idea too!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I was just dropping by to see if the Gem Mining Page was on there and it is. This page has some basic information but just needs some more elaboration and maybe a few pictures.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

The Santakinz workshop theme needs a bunch of work, but I'm on it [making a table now]
*Added a table... would anybody happen to know if the christmas trees/menorahs are part of the theme?

Last edited by cocogirl211; 04-20-2010 at 06:04 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I was just dropping by to see if the Gem Mining Page was on there and it is. This page has some basic information but just needs some more elaboration and maybe a few pictures.
I would agree. I added a few tips. I can try and take some pictures if that helps
Old 04-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous
000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous

This list might help you find pages that need work

Short pages - Webkinz Insider Wiki
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

I checked "Does the Caged Zingoz Sing?" in the Bookz section. It needs work!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed

Tags
catch me if you can!, editing, kay's favorites tag, looks good!, my tag not 4 u, wiki