Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2017, 02:09 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Helping Paws?

Here is my experience. I have gotten the floors, walls, skirt and the bed. I may not have the exact timing right will all this but here goes. I opened a free account, played with it daily, got my estore points and the floors. I continued to play with this account and got a $500 coin every week. I then loaded a pet so this account is no longer a free account. I then received the walls and I believe another 1000 estore points. I have then opened more free accounts on a weekly basis. After having it free for a bit I would then load a pet. I think everytime I loaded a pet I got more estore points. I now have 4 accounts that started out free but I have loaded a pet with every account. I think what generates the "prizes" are loading a pet or making it deluxe. I am now going to just keep playing with these 4 accounts and see if I get any more prizes, not coins, by just playing. The only thing I noticed was just playing on the account would only give me coins. I needed to open a new account or load a pet in order to generate getting a prize.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2017, 04:34 AM   #12

suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!

Just got my weekly gift after loading a pet on one of my free account. I got another 1000 estore points and the wallpaper again. So the prizes will duplicate.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:48 PM   #13

Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep
Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep

This is my experience so far.

Free account started 4-25-17

April 27
500kc coin

April 28
adopted another pet

May 4
large box and 1,000 estore points
Helping Paws Club Bed

May 11
500kc coin

May 18
small box and 1000kc coin
Helping Paws Club sneakers

May 25
small box and 1000kc coin
Helping Paws Club blouse

June 1
small prize box and 1000kc coin
Helping Paws Club skirt

June 8
small prize box and 1000kc coin
Helping Paws Club flats

June 11
made account deluxe for 1 month

June 15
Medium Prize Box and 2000 kc coin
Helping Paws Club Carpet

I have played actively with the account from the start. It has now finished all of the challenges. The only large box I got came the week after I adopted a pet. The small boxes came from active play and the medium box after making the account deluxe for one month. I am going to adopt another pet this week and see if I get another large box.
Margo is offline Female
Old 06-19-2017, 06:42 AM   #14
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have bought a lot of bargain codes when there were sales, and I decided to create a helping paws account that is technically my husband's account - Shhhh, don't tell him! He doesn't approve of me playing Webkinz. Anyway, I adopted the first couple of pets the first week, and any week that I adopted a pet, I got 1000 estore points and a nice box. I have received the bed twice, the flooring once, wallpaper twice, one clothing item - the glasses - and several kinzcash prizes. This week, I didn't play on it a lot and didn't adopt any pets, so I only got 500 kinzcash. I have seven pets currently on the account, but I plan to get it up to ten fairly quickly. So I expect that as i add the other pets, I'll get more estore points. I didn't keep track as closely as I should have to give you a more detailed report. Sorry!
Thanks for all the shared info here!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 06-25-2017, 11:53 AM   #15

Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep
Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep

June 21
Adopted another pet

June 22
large box and 1000 estore points
Helping Paws Club Room Divider

As I expected, after adopting another pet on the account, I received a large box. I am curious what specific actions will prompt the medium box. Has anyone else gotten one? Mine only came after adding the month of deluxe.
Margo is offline Female
Old 06-26-2017, 09:20 AM   #16
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Hi, Just a quick question about this account , when you did the beauty pageant quest It won't let me finish this one when I do the quick runway one did you have to do the big one?

Many thanks In advance
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2017, 04:04 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Hi, Just a quick question about this account , when you did the beauty pageant quest It won't let me finish this one when I do the quick runway one did you have to do the big one?

Many thanks In advance
I'm not sure which challenge you are talking about, but several times I had to play Supermodelz in the Tournament Arena. Is that what your challenge says?
Margo is offline Female
Old 06-29-2017, 10:41 AM   #18

gabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talent

I had to email Webkinz Support to finish this challenge. I did the quick events several times and also the amateur but nothing counted. After I emailed them...they contacted me and finished the challenge for me.
You might have to contact them for help.
Old 06-30-2017, 12:17 PM   #19

June 29
500kc coin

I played on the account every day, but since I was on vacation part of the time I guess it was less than other weeks. Disappointed to not at least get the small box. I wish we had some real guidelines as to what is required to get each level box.
Margo is offline Female
Old 06-30-2017, 12:47 PM   #20

gabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talent

I emailed them and asked them if the family score was used to tell what gift you get and they said more or less it was a secret....so just keep playing and do your family care and challenges...
Closed