Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2017, 05:43 AM   #1
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Helping Paws?

Hi,

It would be nice to have a wiki page on the Helping Paws Club.

I understand the basics of how to retrieve the code and share it with someone who opens a new account, but I don't understand how the prizes are awarded.

Has anyone figured out what's the best way to win the prizes? (gaining more family points. . . doing more dailies.. .?)'

Thanks for your input!
curiousg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Helping Paws?

Thank you for posting this,I agree as I have been trying to figure this out also. Very little info beside the basic is on this.
This is all I have at this point

If you open a new account(or get a friend) and even if you add a new pet which makes 2 pets on account and do nothing on the account you will get a 100 coin

if you opened a new account,added a pet and play all basic stuff as in dailies,games,feeding,bathing ect... you get a 500 coin played for a few hours 4 out of 7 days

I have one account that has 3 helpers
they opened with the free and also added one extra pet,so 2 pets on each new account
they have played everyday and i finally got a prize the backpack

Thank you to anyone that can get more info
stylede is offline Female
Old 05-29-2017, 07:03 AM   #3
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Thank you for posting this,I agree as I have been trying to figure this out also. Very little info beside the basic is on this.
This is all I have at this point

If you open a new account(or get a friend) and even if you add a new pet which makes 2 pets on account and do nothing on the account you will get a 100 coin

if you opened a new account,added a pet and play all basic stuff as in dailies,games,feeding,bathing ect... you get a 500 coin played for a few hours 4 out of 7 days

I have one account that has 3 helpers
they opened with the free and also added one extra pet,so 2 pets on each new account
they have played everyday and i finally got a prize the backpack

Thank you to anyone that can get more info
Thanks stylede! It's hard to know how to even know how to confirm what might help. On the deluxie thread, they suggested leaving an account open for a while in the background, even if you aren't doing anything on the acccount. I saw someone on fb mentioned completing a simple challenge might have helped, but that is just a theory.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:19 PM   #4
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

While it is all conjecture at this point, all we can do is gather information and go from there. My friend who joined a few weeks ago wasn't very active to begin wit and all I got was coins for the first two weeks. Now she has jumped up a few levels, complete her flower collection and I got the walls and 1000 estore points. I've been pondering a test account to evaluate.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-30-2017, 04:28 AM   #5
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
While it is all conjecture at this point, all we can do is gather information and go from there. My friend who joined a few weeks ago wasn't very active to begin wit and all I got was coins for the first two weeks. Now she has jumped up a few levels, complete her flower collection and I got the walls and 1000 estore points. I've been pondering a test account to evaluate.
Thanks Dixie - I appreciate margo's post on the deluxie thread too!

When I first made an account I focused solely on family points - I think I will start keeping track of how many family points I have each Thursday and see if the prize is related to how many family points I achieve in one week. If I can manage it, I will also try to keep track of the time spent on the account (harder to keep track of!)
Old 05-30-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No kidding! I think it's time to pull out the spread sheets, again and do some heavy duty recording. That's the only way to get definitive answers and concrete results. Guessing creates more cognitive dissonance bias and there's enough 'magic thinking' in WW as it is LOL
Old 05-31-2017, 06:48 AM   #7
Gift Guru

wistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguise
wistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguise

good ideas- I will start trying to track time spent, family points, challenges- anything else?
Old 06-03-2017, 12:30 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Superfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeSuperfly Sister has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Hi all!

I started a Free Webkinz account on Wednesday, played on it for several hours, and even put 27 codes into the Code Shop and all I got on "pay day" was a 500 Kinzcash coin. So far, I'm not seeing the benefit in Helping Paws... I'm even thinking of contacting Customer Service and having them just delete my new account. The whole reason I made it was so I could participate in the Cars 3 Promotion and maybe earn some cool Helping Paws prizes for my "main" account, but none of that happened (the Cars 3 Promotion isn't working for me, and as I said, I only got a 500 Kinzcash coin for all the time I spent on my new account).

Hopefully this information is somewhat helpful!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 06-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #9
Gift Guru

wistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguise
wistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguisewistcottage is Justin in disguise

I also got the 500 coin. I have two helping accounts who both gained one family level last week, both finished 1-3 challenges and both entered one code. Both played an average of one hour every day
Old 06-10-2017, 08:49 AM   #10
e must be
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Superfly Sister
Hi all!

I started a Free Webkinz account on Wednesday, played on it for several hours, and even put 27 codes into the Code Shop and all I got on "pay day" was a 500 Kinzcash coin. So far, I'm not seeing the benefit in Helping Paws... I'm even thinking of contacting Customer Service and having them just delete my new account. The whole reason I made it was so I could participate in the Cars 3 Promotion and maybe earn some cool Helping Paws prizes for my "main" account, but none of that happened (the Cars 3 Promotion isn't working for me, and as I said, I only got a 500 Kinzcash coin for all the time I spent on my new account).

Hopefully this information is somewhat helpful!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly, did you catch their flash message on the Ganzworld website? Enable the flash in your browser, update it to Make sure it's the current version. Flash no longer updates on its own. You have to install the updates manually. Both of theses, clearing history/ cache and refreshing the browser should clear that up.
If you've ever used an ip disrupter/mask it seems to reject your account. I have one account I used many years ago during a US only promo and that account now gets no floaters. Had I known I would be blacklisted forever I would have perished a lesser account. This one is one of my favorites, it has my sparkle Pegasus on it.
Closed