Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2017, 12:29 PM   #21
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Helping Paws?

Has anyone come up with any more info on paws?
account #1made it for 1 month deluxe-generated a medium box
account #2-added a pet-generated a lg box
account 3&4 already had 2 pets did not add or change anything this past week did dailies got only 500 coin

anyone with information to help figure this out would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Last edited by stylede; 07-10-2017 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: spelling
stylede is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2017, 05:12 AM   #22
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
account 3&4 already had 2 pets did not add or change anything this past week did dailies got only 500 coin

Thanks in advance
Hi stylede - thanks for this information. I lost internet for 3 weeks and also took a trip so I haven't been able to test much but the information you posted above matches my experience from the past.

It seemed like when we got free codes (such as all the berry codes last month) - that if you added all the codes during one week, that might help, but I again, I wasn't able to really try just the codes one week without any other activity.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 07-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade
Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade

Thanks in advance
I have been posting my findings each week, which correspond with what you have posted.

I am unclear about the different accounts you mention. Do you have 4 different helper accounts for one main account, or did 4 different accounts each add a helper?

If you have one main account and 4 helper accounts, do you get a box or coin related to each?

This is what I got last week.

July 6
Small prize box and 1000 kc coin
Helping Paws Club Skirt
Margo is offline Female
Old 07-12-2017, 07:14 AM   #24
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you for responding curiousg and Margo

curiousg- I was not able to check on any of my accounts to see if just doing codes would generate a gift
either,I will try to be patient and test that at some point

Margo-Yes I have been watching what you have been generating since you first posted.
Because I have a little OCD when it comes to trying to figure things out I wish I could of had just
1 account for paws but I have now created, we will just say 4 separate accounts (ok honestly have 10)
But I just simply can not keep up with all 10 so got a friend of mine involved who I am driving nuts.

To answer your question... my friend and I have been testing out all 10 separate accounts for the last few weeks
but What I posted was 4 separate accounts out of the 10 separate account
findings,did not post all 10 because I think we now know what is generating
lg and med boxes.
The big question is the small boxes, what needs to be done,I am curious when you say
The small boxes came from active play-This past week every spare minute I have,I am doing
all dailies(bed,bath,treadmill ect..)to make sure all hearts are filled before i go on to do side stuff
as challenges so I can say several hours, I need to cut back so next week will try and cut back
on time spent on each account because it is too much. I will do it everyday,not sure if skipping a day will
make a difference or not,not sure if only completing 1 or 2 challenges a day is enough to generate sm gift
for me doing this is a challenge in its self,so I guess that is what is driving me to figure this out,along with
getting the prizes since so many people have given up on all of this,When I get in the trade room I am able to get items
that I have missed since I stopped for a few years,started in the beginning playing stopped for about 4 years then came back.
stylede is offline Female
Old 07-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

Thank you for responding curiousg and Margo

curiousg- I was not able to check on any of my accounts to see if just doing codes would generate a gift
either,I will try to be patient and test that at some point

Margo-Yes I have been watching what you have been generating since you first posted.
Because I have a little OCD when it comes to trying to figure things out I wish I could of had just
1 account for paws but I have now created, we will just say 4 separate accounts (ok honestly have 10)
But I just simply can not keep up with all 10 so got a friend of mine involved who I am driving nuts.

To answer your question... my friend and I have been testing out all 10 separate accounts for the last few weeks
but What I posted was 4 separate accounts out of the 10 separate account
findings,did not post all 10 because I think we now know what is generating
lg and med boxes.
The big question is the small boxes, what needs to be done,I am curious when you say
The small boxes came from active play-This past week every spare minute I have,I am doing
all dailies(bed,bath,treadmill ect..)to make sure all hearts are filled before i go on to do side stuff
as challenges so I can say several hours, I need to cut back so next week will try and cut back
on time spent on each account because it is too much. I will do it everyday,not sure if skipping a day will
make a difference or not,not sure if only completing 1 or 2 challenges a day is enough to generate sm gift
for me doing this is a challenge in its self,so I guess that is what is driving me to figure this out,along with
getting the prizes since so many people have given up on all of this,When I get in the trade room I am able to get items
that I have missed since I stopped for a few years,started in the beginning playing stopped for about 4 years then came back.

So, if I understand correctly, each of your helper accounts is attached to a different account? I am thinking of attaching a second helper to my main account to see what difference that makes. I assume it will only be one box per week, not one for each helper, but perhaps the activity between the two will be cumulative?

I am most curious how to trigger the medium box. Other than adding a month of deluxe I don't know how to get that.

I saw a picture of most if not all of the prizes somewhere, but it would be nice to know which of them are from the large vs medium boxes. I would guess that the small boxes always contain clothes.

For this week I am not adding a pet. I did gain at least one family score level, hoping that that will get me a small box and not just a coin. I will post what happens. I am with you on wanting to figure it all out -- unsolved mysteries are frustrating!
Margo is offline Female
Closed