Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 12:13 PM   #11
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deluxe Promotional History/Timeline

JUNE 2014

Click the image to open in full size.

JULY 2014

AUGUST 2014

This was on August 28

To be continued...

Last edited by joi; 02-22-2015 at 04:35 PM..
joi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2015, 12:15 PM   #12
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

The album I created on imgur of promo ads should have all of the promotions from AT LEAST 2014 as well as all 2015 promotions. I'm fairly certain I have a pretty good amount of 2013 ones, too, as I know I went back through my e-mails while creating it.

What I'd recommend doing is creating the timeline with the information we already have, and then searching to find any missing information.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2015, 12:16 PM   #13
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
The album I created on imgur of promo ads should have all of the promotions from AT LEAST 2014 as well as all 2015 promotions. I'm fairly certain I have a pretty good amount of 2013 ones, too, as I know I went back through my e-mails while creating it.

What I'd recommend doing is creating the timeline with the information we already have, and then searching to find any missing information.
How do I extract the info from your album? I opened it and could see the pictures but I couldn't do any editing.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2015, 12:17 PM   #14
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi everyone! This link might be helpful in tracking down at least some of the promotional events.:

https://www.*************/GanzeStore/timeline?filter=2
Just a tip, facebook links get censored! LOL!

My imgur album should have everything promo wise that's been posted on the eStore's facebook page, as I spent awhile trying to get the really old pictures to load
Old 02-22-2015, 10:05 PM   #15
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Just a tip, facebook links get censored! LOL!

My imgur album should have everything promo wise that's been posted on the eStore's facebook page, as I spent awhile trying to get the really old pictures to load
Oops.... Sorry, I didn't realize it doesn't work or that it gets censored... It says it is a timeline and includes webkinz and amazing world promos. I don't know if it includes everything anyway - but if you might need it you could do a search for it or something.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 02-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #16

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Thanks all for your input/help so far. I can't promise I'll get to it anytime before the end of March (my schedule is packed for the upcoming month!), if you all want to get started feel free to....or I can certainly input data later.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #17
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Thanks all for your input/help so far. I can't promise I'll get to it anytime before the end of March (my schedule is packed for the upcoming month!), if you all want to get started feel free to....or I can certainly input data later.
Here's the page that Miss G created for anyone who wants to jump on board the editing train. If you need help with how to edit, just post here and someone will help you out

Estore Promotions - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Old 02-24-2015, 07:49 AM   #18
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owl
Bernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owl

That's too bad, I recently cleaned out my email and had quite a few of them but I found 3 older ones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgEstore Promos.jpg (201.8 KB, 9 views)
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 02-25-2015, 05:42 AM   #19
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

If anyone wished to contribute please feel free to quote this post and then add your edits into it. Once we have it somewhat organized someone far more Wiki talented than myself can place it into the Wiki and it can continue to be edited from there

Okay... so let's list the types of promos that are offered. Then we can start sorting all the ads into their respective categories. Once they are sorted out we can see if there is a definitive pattern to each type of promotion. My initial impression is that most of the promotions follow a set cycle and we will need to pull out a calender to check the what day of the week as well as the date each promotion begins/ends.

1. One year membership + free pet... ****changes January/July??

2. Six month membership + ?? (discontinued)

3. Three month membership + free gift... ****different item offered monthly or every xx weeks?? Seems to always be a fairy item?

4. I think there is also a 25% off and/or 50% off one year memberships offered sometimes?? ****When was it last offered? And when was offered previous to that

5. Buy 33,000 points + free gift; 66,000 points + free gift; 130,000 points + free pet and gift (or two pets)..... ******different items offered monthly? every xx weeks?? or is it more frequent??

6. Spend 20,000 points + free gift... ***different items offered monthly? every xx weeks?

7. Buy pet + free gift (seasonal special pet and/or new release to existing specialty line like Candykinz etc)... ****there appears be a variety of these offers available at any given time.... some of the seasonal ones last for a few days to weeks and others are offered for a few months to a year??

8. Buy two pets + free gift .... ???

9. Deluxe Wednesday.... pre release items offered at a slight discount???

10. Tender Tuesday (is this new?)

11. Power sales... ???

12. Weekly Bundles (new)

13. Promo codes.... percent off points purchase... *** how often and how long are they valid (apparently WEBKINZ20 still works) ..

14 Promo codes ... percent off points spent... ***how often and how long are they valid?

15. Daily Deal... usually clothing item or small single furniture item???

16. Any others????

Please feel free to add to or change this list as this is just my initial impression from browsing through the ads and being back playing these last 2 months.

Last edited by CYNalot; 02-25-2015 at 06:07 AM..
Closed