Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2015, 07:43 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Deluxe Promotional History/Timeline

Does anyone recall if we have a page setup to track and create a timeline of deluxe promotional events? Events could include the promotional bundle with the mystical hedgehog right now. It may be of interest to track and create a timeline of these promotional events for players.

edit: I found this page -- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/G...le_Promo_Items -- but it does not have a timeline of when these promos all took place.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deluxe Promotional History/Timeline

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Does anyone recall if we have a page setup to track and create a timeline of deluxe promotional events? Events could include the promotional bundle with the mystical hedgehog right now. It may be of interest to track and create a timeline of these promotional events for players.

edit: I found this page -- Ganz eStore Promo Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki -- but it does not have a timeline of when these promos all took place.
The last available dates can be found on the matching ads, though, and the most recent/updated last available dates (and I believe introduction dates) are found in the WIGEV.

Also those promotions aren't deluxe only, they're just "eStore promotions" unless a promo item or pet is only available with purchase of a Deluxe membership. THEN it's deluxe promotional.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2015, 08:13 PM   #3
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

I have not been back long enough to have any idea... but a good place to start might be with a Deluxe member that subscribes to eStore emails? Perhaps someone else like me rarely cleans out their inbox and has emails from before the the dinosaurs went extict xD
Old 02-21-2015, 08:15 PM   #4
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I almost always post the promos in the Deluxe thread, I copy them right from the Estore FB page. Tomorrow I can start going back through all the pages of my posts and get some sort of timeline going, I think it's a good idea to keep track of this stuff
joi is offline Female
Old 02-21-2015, 08:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
The last available dates can be found on the matching ads, though, and the most recent/updated last available dates (and I believe introduction dates) are found in the WIGEV.

Also those promotions aren't deluxe only, they're just "eStore promotions" unless a promo item or pet is only available with purchase of a Deluxe membership. THEN it's deluxe promotional.

And you are right... it can't be limited to Deluxe promotions... it would be more useful to have a history for eStore sales/promos and perhaps be able to anticipate what type of promo (not the exact items of course) will be offered from week to week/month to month etc
Old 02-21-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

I created this folder awhile ago, and it's got many of the promo ads from over the years. There are a few that I haven't added in there from the Newly Sendable items, but the ads for most of them are linked in references in the WIGEV.

promo ads - Album on Imgur

Edit: While there's no actual timeline, the WIGEV offers one in a way by including the introduction dates. (Basically meaning, if you want to create an actual timeline, the information is already at your fingertips)

Last edited by dancerchick914; 02-21-2015 at 08:20 PM..
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2015, 10:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I almost always post the promos in the Deluxe thread, I copy them right from the Estore FB page. Tomorrow I can start going back through all the pages of my posts and get some sort of timeline going, I think it's a good idea to keep track of this stuff
That would be awesome

I am pretty sure there is a pattern of how they bring out their promotions but someone more familiar with all the information could probably recognize it much faster than I could.

Obviously they have their Holiday based promotions, that pattern is pretty easy to recognize but just based on the 6 weeks I have been back playing I think there is also a pattern to the buy eStore points, spend eStore points, new promo/discount codes, Membership discounts/special promotions and it would be useful for all of us to be able to anticipate when... or how often.. each one of these types of promotions are offered and on average how long they last.

Some people are really good with... perhaps even enjoy working with spreadsheets and information organizing... I however am not one of them. I **** at tasks like that.

Last edited by CYNalot; 02-21-2015 at 10:34 PM..
Old 02-21-2015, 10:58 PM   #8

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Oh, haha. Yes, I did mean all of them! But for some reason I was thinking deluxe at that point.

View Post Originally Posted by CYNalot
I have not been back long enough to have any idea... but a good place to start might be with a Deluxe member that subscribes to eStore emails? Perhaps someone else like me rarely cleans out their inbox and has emails from before the the dinosaurs went extict xD
you're inbox sounds like mine (I have 7260 unread emails right now, oops).

View Post Originally Posted by joi
That is amazing.

I created this folder awhile ago, and it's got many of the promo ads from over the years. There are a few that I haven't added in there from the Newly Sendable items, but the ads for most of them are linked in references in the WIGEV.

promo ads - Album on Imgur

Edit: While there's no actual timeline, the WIGEV offers one in a way by including the introduction dates. (Basically meaning, if you want to create an actual timeline, the information is already at your fingertips)
Good point! The WIGEV will be a useful place to go to, and that album is always great. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by CYNalot
That would be awesome

I am pretty sure there is a pattern of how they bring out their promotions but someone more familiar with all the information could probably recognize it much faster than I could.

Obviously they have their Holiday based promotions, that pattern is pretty easy to recognize but just based on the 6 weeks I have been back playing I think there is also a pattern to the buy eStore points, spend eStore points, new promo/discount codes, Membership discounts/special promotions and it would be useful for all of us to be able to anticipate when... or how often.. each one of these types of promotions are offered and on average how long they last.

Some people are really good with... perhaps even enjoy working with spreadsheets and information organizing... I however am not one of them. I **** at tasks like that.
I agree...I think there is a pattern to when these promos happen. I'm sure we could figure it out.

I set up this page, and added one promotion (lol): Estore Promotions - Webkinz Insider Wiki
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-22-2015, 09:28 AM   #9
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I went back to January 2014. Some of these posts are not mine, everyone on the Deluxe thread contributes to keeping us informed about promos, it's a real group effort.

If anyone has promos that are missing, please add them.

JANUARY 2014

Click the image to open in full size.

FEBRUARY 2014

MARCH 2014

APRIL 2014

(I am looking for a screen shot of this)

(I am looking for a screen shot of this)

MAY 2014

Continued below

Last edited by joi; 02-22-2015 at 02:16 PM..
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2015, 10:41 AM   #10
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone! This link might be helpful in tracking down at least some of the promotional events.:

https://www.*************/GanzeStore/timeline?filter=2
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed