Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #41
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: WIki Basics

View Post Originally Posted by Tiffany520
oh wat about threads
You can't make threads either, but you can make new pages, if that's what you mean. However, you have to make sure that it's completely relevant (like it's not about a specific wShop item or something like that) and that there isn't a page on that under a different name (such as if the Wish Factory is under the Wish Machine).
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #42
Bloody Charity
Webkinz :)

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

oh. not to be a bother,but how do you make picture threads
Tiffany520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #43
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Hi Tiffany. I think you may be mistaking the WIki with the forum. At the top of this page, under the brown dinosaur in the banner, is the FAQ in green letters. Click on there for all the info you need to know. I'm not certain but you might not be able to make new threads until you've been a member for 24 hours and have more than 10 posts.

Welcome!
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #44
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

clud one, I looked there and that didn't help me and my account is 3 weeks old

JSYK. BTW, Maple says hi (webbie)

Tif, out. bye!
Tiffany520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #45
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

But you have less than ten posts Make about five more, and wait for the system to catch up with you and notice you've made ten (maybe an hour after you've made ten posts.) If you still can't start new threads, an hour after you've made your tenth post, post here again.
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #46

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Thanks! This helped so much! Rep!

Ah...I still don't get it xD. I'll figure it out one day...

Last edited by Penny Lane; 11-11-2009 at 08:37 PM..
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #47

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

You should add a link in this thread in case someone is new and didnt see the Wiki tab at the top
birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #48
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Woooaahh!
Thanks for the guide! This should help me bunches.
[[:
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:00 AM   #49
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

So, anyone can edit the WIki pages?? I did not realize that any WI member can edit the WIki pages until reading in this section. I visit the WIki quite often because of trading and organizing my collections. So, what if we wanted to add or create a section that is not already included, but would be relevant and value-added? Should we get with a Sysop or admin before doing so?
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 AM   #50
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
So, anyone can edit the WIki pages?? I did not realize that any WI member can edit the WIki pages until reading in this section. I visit the WIki quite often because of trading and organizing my collections. So, what if we wanted to add or create a section that is not already included, but would be relevant and value-added? Should we get with a Sysop or admin before doing so?
If you have never used the Wiki before and you want to create a new page and have it linked in, it might be a good idea to work with a SysOp.

OR you can create a page and then ask a SysOP to link it in.

There are quite a few "missing pages" (The links are red instead of blue)
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, pawsome thread! -luree, soa, x x a e r o x x ♥