Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #21
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: [HOW TO] Report WIki Errors and Corrections, Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Can a sysop or administrator please unlock the Ganz eStore page? Some of the information is out of date and I'd like to edit it along with a few grammar/usage/clarity errors I've noticed. If you'd rather not unlock it, I can post specific information here, but it would probably be easier for everyone if it were unlocked. Thanks either way.

Ganz eStore - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Yes. I have unlocked it.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2014, 09:39 PM   #22
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Yes. I have unlocked it.
Thanks so much! I'll work on that either tonight or tomorrow.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:44 PM   #23
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Page: Contact Ganz
Details: The Webkinz customer service number doesn't work anymore (I remember there being an announcement that it was going to be discontinued). Idk if all of the other contact details are still valid either.
Link: Contact Ganz
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #24
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Page: Aztec Theme
Date: 6/28/2014
Details: Please add the Aztec Pool.
Source: http://www.ganzestore.com/estore/cat...t_title=eStore
swordfish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #25
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Page: Contact Ganz
Details: The Webkinz customer service number doesn't work anymore (I remember there being an announcement that it was going to be discontinued). Idk if all of the other contact details are still valid either.
Link: Contact Ganz
I removed the phone number. All the other information seems correct to me, as long as the email addresses are correct. I also removed the WKN Feedback Friday section, because a quick search said that they no longer have that.

Anyone can let me know if this is all valid.

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish
Page: Aztec Theme
Date: 6/28/2014
Details: Please add the Aztec Pool.
Source: Ganz eStore: Buy Webkinz Pets, eStore Points, Deluxe Memberships, Online Items
Added. Thank you!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:31 PM   #26
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this, but I recently made a thread inquiring about all of the CandyKinz pets and their PSI's and PSF's. I got responses on the thread from someone who has the pets in which they tell what each PSI is and what it does - ie animated or something. Is there a place that this might be added on the wiki?

This is the link for the thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ecific-792231/

In the spoiler is the information:
Spoiler: show

I think I can give you a quick run-down of my Candy Kinz's PSI and what they do (since I keep my Candy Factory PSI in the Candy Factory, and my town PSI in the town :
  • Gummy Bear/Polar Gummy: PSI: Chocolate Coin Fountain - the gummy bear on top throws the coin in it's paw into the water when clicked on
  • Maple Moose: PSI: Gourmet Cupcake Maker - when you click on it, a tray will come up through a conveyor belt and the cupcakes start as a yellow "blobs", then they are pressed with a part of the machine and then are either turned into cupcakes (the designs vary) or a boot. If it is cupcakes, the conveyor belt will take it to a "check" area, a "thumbs up" will appear if they are cupcakes and it will continue through the process, in to a hatch that goes below the floor. If it is a boot, it will go down to the "check" area, then have a red X and be tossed out (literally).
  • Sugar Rush Butterfly: PSI: Super Sugar Swing - The pet swings on it.
  • Waffle Wallaby: PSI: Peppermint Swirl Slide - The pet slides down the slide, onto a cupcake.
  • Licorice Fish: PSI: Taste Tester Fountain - The pet sits down in a literally rainbow shower.
  • Gelato Parrot: PSI: Sprawling Candy Plant Centerpiece - When clicked on the base of the plant spins around. The other parts of the plant spin around also.
  • Candy Apple Camel: PSI: Jawbreaker Sorter - When clicked on 3 different colored jawbreakers go down the winding slide of it into separate holes.
  • Ice Cream Scoop Snail: PSI: Hot Fudge Willow Tree - It really doesn't do anything when clicked. Just a decoration.
  • Rock Candy Croc: PSI: Around the Croc Clock - When clicked on a Rock Candy Croc holding a guitar pops out like a coo-coo clock and plays a classic, cartoony music (it's recognizable when you hear it).
  • Sour Watermelon Hound: PSI: Candy Steam Whistle - When clicked on the different parts of the machine move and it also plays different sounds.
  • Mint Chocolate Cow: PSI: Waffle Bowl Mixer - When clicked on the pet sits on top of the mixer and the mixer mixes the dough.
  • Cookies and Cream Koala: PSI: Cupcake Forklift - It is a vehicle, that is capable to moving around.

And that my friend is every single Candy Kinz PSI and what they do. I hope it helps you

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 06-30-2014 at 10:31 AM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #27
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I removed the phone number. All the other information seems correct to me, as long as the email addresses are correct. I also removed the WKN Feedback Friday section, because a quick search said that they no longer have that.

Anyone can let me know if this is all valid.

Added. Thank you!
Oh I just remembered they also have additional social media accounts.
They have:
****** - http://webkinz.******.com/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/webkinz
You Tube - https://www.************/user/Webkinz

Hm, as it turns out most of those links are censored, so I suppose they would be on the Wiki too. I guess we could just add the Instagram link instead

==
I'm not sure about editing this page so I'll post here for this one too.
Page: Deluxe Membership: Prices
Details: The image is outdated, should be replaced by this one:
Click the image to open in full size.

Taken from: http://www.ganzestore.com/estore/mem...roductsSize=13
Link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/D...bership#Prices

Last edited by R3dRulez; 07-21-2014 at 03:07 PM..
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:42 PM   #28
Sailor moon forever
Webkinz :)

kittypurry is a creator of wonder
kittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonder

Hey just gotta post for contest lol bye
kittypurry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:36 AM   #29
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips
Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I just tried to look up the Pom Pom Dino (Sep 2013) on the pics page, and couldn't find it there.

Thank you to all the sysops and everyone else for all you do on the WIKI.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:58 PM   #30
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Here is a tentative list (in the spoiler). Sorry if I missed any or any of these are already on there. You can use the PSI's and PSF's page (link) to find the names of the PSI's and PSF's.

Aloha Dolphin
Alpine St. Bernard
American German Shepherd
Ballet Pup
Blonde Dachshund
Brown Sugar Puppy
Buttons Bear
Carrots Bunny
Cheer Pup
Chinese Dragon
Chow Chow, Signature
Colorblock Monkey
Donkey Pinata
Donut Pup
Enchanted Elephant
Enchanted Goat
English Bulldog, Signature
Fiesta Bull
Fiesta Chihuahua
Fox Terrier
Gingerbread Puppy
Green Peppermint Unicorn
Green Sloth
Groovy Gorilla
Grumpy Cat
Harmony Crane
Harvest Sheep
Holidoodle
Howdy Horse
Ice Cream Pup
Ice Penguin
Iceberg Bear
Knit Sock Dog
Knit Sock Monkey
Lil Orange Goat
Lil Peanut Pup
Lil Pink Goat
Lil Purple Goat
Lovely Love Kitten
Moose, Signature
Music N' Dance Pup
Mystical Purple Hedgehog
Mystical Squirrel
Neon Pallas Cat
Neon Winged Zebra
Northern Trails Wolf
Ocelot, Signature
Orange Soda Pup
Pixie Bunny
Pixie Fox
Polka Dot Puppy
Pom Pom Dino
Poshy Poodle
Raccutie
Rainbow Hedgehog
Red Velvet Fawn
Red Velvet Raccoon
Rose Lion
Sassy Skunk
Scribbles Pup
Snowy Googles
Stone Lion
Striped Cheeky Cat
Swirly Curl Unicorn
Tartan Terrier
Teacup Yorkie
Tigerlily Pup
Undercover Cat
Whooo La La Owl
Zig Zag Zebra
Zombie Bloodhound
View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I just tried to look up the Pom Pom Dino (Sep 2013) on the pics page, and couldn't find it there.

Thank you to all the sysops and everyone else for all you do on the WIKI.
There are a bunch of pets missing from the page, and Hoodedwarbler kindly put together a list of ones that need to be added a few weeks back, but the list does need updating again.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob stay strong, errors, shellbellgotsatag!, swordfish, wigev, wiki, yolo pants