Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2014, 03:44 PM   #11
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: [HOW TO] Report WIki Errors and Corrections, Part 3

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish
Page: (WIGEV) Pet Special Foods
Date: 6/8/2014
Details: Decadent Doggie Dish should be Decadent Doggy Dish as it is shown on the (Picture Gallery) Pet Special Foods & Pet Specific Items page.
View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Hey swordfish, the WIGEV team would probably see the errors sooner if you posted them on the WIGEV error thread (link) instead.
Just to clarify -

An error like this is acceptable to be posted on this thread. Errors in spelling or similar mistakes can be fixed by SysOps or WIGEV Staff. If it's a value problem or items that are missing from the WIGEV, then those should be posted on the other thread (but we can always redirect posts of that nature to the WIGEV Staff from here).

You are free to choose where you want to post those errors. If they are on this thread, both types of staff probably will see it. If it is on the other thread, only the WIGEV Staff will take care of those posts.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #12
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Just to clarify -

An error like this is acceptable to be posted on this thread. Errors in spelling or similar mistakes can be fixed by SysOps or WIGEV Staff. If it's a value problem or items that are missing from the WIGEV, then those should be posted on the other thread (but we can always redirect posts of that nature to the WIGEV Staff from here).

You are free to choose where you want to post those errors. If they are on this thread, both types of staff probably will see it. If it is on the other thread, only the WIGEV Staff will take care of those posts.
Thanks for clarifying, cj. I'll remember this next time.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:05 AM   #13
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

File:Underwaterblossomfloortiles.png
Date: 6/10/2014
Details: Please change the filename to Underwaterblossomfloortile.png

Hey swordfish, the WIGEV team would probably see the errors sooner if you posted them on the WIGEV error thread (link) instead.
And also, the Picture Gallery is open for editing if you want to fix those errors. If not, I can get to it later today.

Ok, will do. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited by swordfish; 06-10-2014 at 08:05 AM..
swordfish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #14
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

File:Underwaterblossomfloortiles.png
Date: 6/10/2014
Details: Please change the filename to Underwaterblossomfloortile.png
Underwater Blossom Floor Tiles is how the item is listed in the programming
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:06 AM   #15
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
hi monkee, thank you for all of your hard work.

i checked to see if my post was fixed in the wiki regarding the 13 new foods released last year. they have not been added to the "ingredients checklist" in the recipe tool.

i suppose this is something Justin can fix but you cant. so still waiting. LOL

also, i just noticed this. see pic below. maybe this "popup" line will disapear. at sometime.
You are correct that we cannot fix this.

If you are looking to see what recipes use the 13 new foods, you can always bring up the printable list of recipes and search the page for the food's name. Another solution is to search the ingredient name in the WIki search bar - that will bring up the recipe pages that use these ingredients.

Thank you for your post!

I'm now calling the page tentatively finished. Please let me know if there is anything missing or wrong. Thanks for pointing out the error!
Thank you for updating this page!

Page: (Picture Gallery) Webkinz Newz Prizes
Date: 6/8/2014
Details: 1. PJ & J Chococup is PB&J Chococup in the dock.
2. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cone is out of alphabetical order.
3. On the Pink Blossom Trellis please move the text under the picture to match the page's format.
This has been fixed. Thank you!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:45 AM   #16
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day
4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day

The Enchanted Goat is not listed in the Picture Gallery...Pet Special Foods and Pet Specific Items.

Keep up the great work.

4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #17
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
The Enchanted Goat is not listed in the Picture Gallery...Pet Special Foods and Pet Specific Items.

Keep up the great work.

There are a ton of missing pets and images from that page, and I've yet to go through and figure out what pets are missing.

The page is on my to do list, but honestly I'm saving the page for last as I go through and update the rest of the Picture Gallery, since the other pages don't/won't take as long as the PSIs page.

If anyone would be willing to figure out all of the pets that are missing from the page, it would be a HUGE HUGE HUGE help to me, and make updating the page go that much faster!
Old 06-13-2014, 03:10 PM   #18
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
There are a ton of missing pets and images from that page, and I've yet to go through and figure out what pets are missing.

The page is on my to do list, but honestly I'm saving the page for last as I go through and update the rest of the Picture Gallery, since the other pages don't/won't take as long as the PSIs page.

If anyone would be willing to figure out all of the pets that are missing from the page, it would be a HUGE HUGE HUGE help to me, and make updating the page go that much faster!
Here is a tentative list (in the spoiler). Sorry if I missed any or any of these are already on there. You can use the PSI's and PSF's page (link) to find the names of the PSI's and PSF's.

Spoiler: show

Aloha Dolphin
Alpine St. Bernard
American German Shepherd
Ballet Pup
Blonde Dachschund
Brown Sugar Puppy
Buttons Bear
Carrots Bunny
Cheer Pup
Chinese Dragon
Chow Chow, Signature
Colorblock Monkey
Donkey Pinata
Donut Pup
Enchanted Elephant
Enchanted Goat
English Bulldog, Signature
Fiesta Bull
Fiesta Chihuahua
Fox Terrier
Gingerbread Puppy
Green Peppermint Unicorn
Green Sloth
Groovy Gorilla
Grumpy Cat
Harmony Crane
Harvest Sheep
Holidoodle
Howdy Horse
Ice Cream Pup
Ice Penguin
Iceberg Bear
Knit Sock Dog
Knit Sock Monkey
Lil Orange Goat
Lil Peanut Pup
Lil Pink Goat
Lil Purple Goat
Lovely Love Kitten
Moose, Signature
Music N' Dance Pup
Mystical Purple Hedgehog
Mystical Squirrel
Neon Pallas Cat
Neon Winged Zebra
Northern Trails Wolf
Ocelot, Signature
Orange Soda Pup
Pixie Bunny
Pixie Fox
Polka Dot Puppy
Pom Pom Dino
Poshy Poodle
Raccutie
Rainbow Hedgehog
Red Velvet Fawn
Red Velvet Raccoon
Rose Lion
Sassy Skunk
Scribbles Pup
Snowy Googles
Stone Lion
Striped Cheeky Cat
Swirly Curl Unicorn
Tartan Terrier
Teacup Yorkie
Tigerlily Pup
Undercover Cat
Whooo La La Owl
Zig Zag Zebra
Zombie Bloodhound
Old 06-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #19
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

Here is a tentative list (in the spoiler). Sorry if I missed any or any of these are already on there. You can use the PSI's and PSF's page (link) to find the names of the PSI's and PSF's.

Spoiler: show

Aloha Dolphin
Alpine St. Bernard
American German Shepherd
Ballet Pup
Blonde Dachschund
Brown Sugar Puppy
Buttons Bear
Carrots Bunny
Cheer Pup
Chinese Dragon
Chow Chow, Signature
Colorblock Monkey
Donkey Pinata
Donut Pup
Enchanted Elephant
Enchanted Goat
English Bulldog, Signature
Fiesta Bull
Fiesta Chihuahua
Fox Terrier
Gingerbread Puppy
Green Peppermint Unicorn
Green Sloth
Groovy Gorilla
Grumpy Cat
Harmony Crane
Harvest Sheep
Holidoodle
Howdy Horse
Ice Cream Pup
Ice Penguin
Iceberg Bear
Knit Sock Dog
Knit Sock Monkey
Lil Orange Goat
Lil Peanut Pup
Lil Pink Goat
Lil Purple Goat
Lovely Love Kitten
Moose, Signature
Music N' Dance Pup
Mystical Purple Hedgehog
Mystical Squirrel
Neon Pallas Cat
Neon Winged Zebra
Northern Trails Wolf
Ocelot, Signature
Orange Soda Pup
Pixie Bunny
Pixie Fox
Polka Dot Puppy
Pom Pom Dino
Poshy Poodle
Raccutie
Rainbow Hedgehog
Red Velvet Fawn
Red Velvet Raccoon
Rose Lion
Sassy Skunk
Scribbles Pup
Snowy Googles
Stone Lion
Striped Cheeky Cat
Swirly Curl Unicorn
Tartan Terrier
Teacup Yorkie
Tigerlily Pup
Undercover Cat
Whooo La La Owl
Zig Zag Zebra
Zombie Bloodhound
Bless you

Or I can just you my memory too
Old 06-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #20
Gifted

Can a sysop or administrator please unlock the Ganz eStore page? Some of the information is out of date and I'd like to edit it along with a few grammar/usage/clarity errors I've noticed. If you'd rather not unlock it, I can post specific information here, but it would probably be easier for everyone if it were unlocked. Thanks either way.

Ganz eStore - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Tags
bob stay strong, errors, shellbellgotsatag!, swordfish, wigev, wiki, yolo pants