Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #1
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default [HOW TO] Report WIki Errors and Corrections, Part 3

Click the image to open in full size.

The Webkinz Insider WIki is continually growing and expanding. In the process of growing and expanding, out-of-date information and errors may show up on pages. We need your help to fix these mistakes. If you notice an error while browsing through the WIki, please help us out by fixing it yourself (just hit the edit button), or by reporting the mistake on this thread.

Please post WIki problems on this thread by including the name of the page, a link to the page, and a detailed description of the issue. Here is an example post:

Quote:
Page: Webkinz Pet Emotions
Details: The alpaca excited image is missing.
Link: Webkinz Pet Emotions - Webkinz Insider Wiki

If you can fix the mistake yourself, that is even better. Just hit the edit button! This feature is intended for reporting mistakes that you don't know how to fix, or if you are uncomfortable editing the WIki. This tool is also very useful for reporting a mistake on Protected (Locked) Pages.

WIki Contributors: If you see a report on this thread and you can fix it, please do so. This thread isn't just for the SysOps. All WIki Contributors are welcome to fix these mistakes. In fact, we encourage WIki Contributors to help fix these mistakes. The only thing we ask is that if a report is fixed please quote the original report and reply with how you fixed it.

If you spot item or value errors in the WIGEV, please report them to the error report thread in the Gift Exchange forum:

If you are not gifted, or if you spot a simple typographical error in the WIGEV, you may post your errors and corrections on this thread.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [HOW TO] Report WIki Errors and Corrections, Part 3

hi monkee, thank you for all of your hard work.

i checked to see if my post was fixed in the wiki regarding the 13 new foods released last year. they have not been added to the "ingredients checklist" in the recipe tool.

i suppose this is something Justin can fix but you cant. so still waiting. LOL

also, i just noticed this. see pic below. maybe this "popup" line will disapear. at sometime.

Last edited by ryhill; 09-10-2014 at 06:44 PM..
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #3
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
hi monkee, thank you for all of your hard work.

i checked to see if my post was fixed in the wiki regarding the 13 new foods released last year. they have not been added to the "ingredients checklist" in the recipe tool.

i suppose this is something Justin can fix but you cant. so still waiting. LOL

also, i just noticed this. see pic below. maybe this "popup" line will disapear. at sometime.

Unfortunately, that's not part of the wiki and it's something that only Justin can fix. If he ever gets back on, hopefully it can be updated. Thanks for pointing it out, and I'm sorry nothing can be done at the moment.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #4
Clap Ya Hands-G1C
Webkinz :)

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Some of the newer webkinz such as the striped cheeky cat from November and some from last summer to now, have not been added to the PSI and PSF lists. Thanks for all of your hard work. I hope I posted this right.
Atomton is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
Some of the newer webkinz such as the striped cheeky cat from November and some from last summer to now, have not been added to the PSI and PSF lists. Thanks for all of your hard work. I hope I posted this right.
I would love to add those, but the page is locked. Sysops, I wonder if the page could be unlocked? Here's the link:

PSFs and PSIs - Webkinz Insider Wiki

If you choose to unlock it, I'll work on it until it's done. Thanks!

Okay it's not locked I don't know why I thought that. I'll go update it!

It's a lot more behind than I thought, it's missing stuff from early 2013. This will take a while.

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 06-05-2014 at 11:39 AM..
Old 06-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #6
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
It's a lot more behind than I thought, it's missing stuff from early 2013. This will take a while.
Your taking the time effort the update is greatly appreciated, though!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #7
Gifted

I think I've got all the 2014 pets in, I'll get to 2013 as soon as possible.

I'm now calling the page tentatively finished. Please let me know if there is anything missing or wrong. Thanks for pointing out the error!

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 06-05-2014 at 08:00 PM..
Old 06-08-2014, 06:48 AM   #8
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Thanks everyone for your hard work. It's appreciated!

Page: (WIGEV) Pet Special Foods
Date: 6/8/2014
Details: Decadent Doggie Dish should be Decadent Doggy Dish as it is shown on the (Picture Gallery) Pet Special Foods & Pet Specific Items page.

Page: (Picture Gallery) Webkinz Newz Prizes
Details: 1. PJ & J Chococup is PB&J Chococup in the dock.
2. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cone is out of alphabetical order.
3. On the Pink Blossom Trellis please move the text under the picture to match the page's format.

Last edited by swordfish; 06-08-2014 at 06:48 AM..
swordfish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish

Details: Decadent Doggie Dish should be Decadent Doggy Dish as it is shown on the (Picture Gallery) Pet Special Foods & Pet Specific Items page.

Page: (Picture Gallery) Webkinz Newz Prizes
Details: 1. PJ & J Chococup is PB&J Chococup in the dock.
2. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cone is out of alphabetical order.
3. On the Pink Blossom Trellis please move the text under the picture to match the page's format.
Hey swordfish, the WIGEV team would probably see the errors sooner if you posted them on the WIGEV error thread (link) instead.
And also, the Picture Gallery is open for editing if you want to fix those errors. If not, I can get to it later today.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #10
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish

Got it - thanks!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob stay strong, errors, shellbellgotsatag!, swordfish, wigev, wiki, yolo pants