Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 07:35 AM   #21
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WIki - Want to help out but not sure how to contribute?

This is getting way off topic...I'm going to start a new thread
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

I have found a couple of corrections that need to be made on 2 Wiki pages. Where do I post them for an editor to see them?
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #23
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
I have found a couple of corrections that need to be made on 2 Wiki pages. Where do I post them for an editor to see them?
You can actually edit them yourself. I'll send you a PM shortly
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #24
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I need help uploading sound. (Not anymore!)

Last edited by doggoneit; 04-02-2011 at 07:46 AM..
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #25

elle999 is an unknown quantity at this point

how many points do you need to get the trophy in fludderbugged?
elle999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:27 AM   #26
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by elle999
how many points do you need to get the trophy in fludderbugged?
This isn't really a question for the wiki specifically but I can answer your question. At this point the score has not yet been achieved by a WI Member. There are some rumours floating around that ganz made the score very hard to achieve or simply made a mistake. You can read about finding the trophy here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...trophy-688737/
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

What is the proper way to ask for information to be added to the wiki?
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #28
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You don't need to ask necessarily. You can do it yourself.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:49 AM   #29
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
For big projects, making a new thread is a perfect way to ask. You can also PM or VM a Sysop.

With regards to adding the pyramid paper to the room designer, it is my understanding that the room designer tool is not truly a part of the Wiki.

The WI Tools (Webkinz Recipes and Room Designer) require that Justin alone fix those tools. However, it is OK to also PM or VM one of the Sysops about the room designer tool because they may be able to leave a note with Justin.

Thank you for letting us know of changes that need to be made!! I hope you won't give up making suggestions! Your suggestions are very helpful.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
You don't need to ask necessarily. You can do it yourself.
Thank you Canon, this is a super suggestion & the Wiki has the awesome ability to allow you to "roll back" any changes; so if you make a mistake, it is usually very easy to "roll back" to the page before you tried to fix it. So you should feel OK trying to fix it.

There are, though, some pages and tools that are locked or restricted so you just have to let a Sysop know about them.

Last edited by curiousg; 04-11-2011 at 06:03 AM..
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #30

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Here's an etiquette question (if it is answered elsewhere, I didn't find it):

If there is a bunch of information in the forums, but not yet in the wiki, is it OK to copy it to the wiki from the thread? Is there a way to give credit, or just the wiki footnote is enough?

The one I am thinking of in particular is for Alyssa's Star Challenge. The forum guide seems more complete than the Wiki. I'd start adding some of that information to the wiki, but the original work is not mine. Is that OK?
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay