Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How to Create your Signature in the WIki

I'm trying to get some pics
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 05:56 PM   #12
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Ooh, nice pictures. Although the signature button looks different on my computer... (But then again, maybe I'm looking at the wrong one LOL)
Oh, whatever the button is it works. That's all I need

Last edited by cocogirl211; 04-22-2010 at 06:12 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It's the second to last button.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
I AM A
Webkinz :)

C3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant future

I am testing my signature
C3PO is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #15
ally is 2 legit 4 ur

OFFIE has a spectacular aura about

OK thanks!!
OFFIE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #16
Hippy Hippo

Amy_Beth is on a distinguished road

I'm testing out my signature.. I'm very new, and if I mess something up I apologize in advanced. Ok, just went to test my signature and my icons dont match up with this part of the directions I see ther people have had the same prob. If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it!
To use your signature:
See the buttons at the top?
B = Bold etc
The second to last one with the squiggles is the Signature button.
Click on it and you have inserted your signature --

Last edited by Amy_Beth; 06-08-2010 at 08:29 AM..
Amy_Beth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #17
Kayla:)

Kaykayhaha has a spectacular aura about

Thank you!!!
Kaykayhaha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:38 AM   #18
leighleigh45

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

thank you!!!!!!!
leighleigh45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #19
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!
aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!

I am sorry but what is this thread?
If you want to make a siggie?
I am confused?
Also on another subject I can move this to "somebody Help" if need be.
When I am on my smart phone and logged into WI and try to go to WIKI it takes me to another Wikipedia.org about todays feature article
Outside of WI
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #20
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I am sorry but what is this thread?
If you want to make a siggie?
I am confused?
Also on another subject I can move this to "somebody Help" if need be.
When I am on my smart phone and logged into WI and try to go to WIKI it takes me to another Wikipedia.org about todays feature article
Outside of WI
First no this thread is perfect exactly where it is. This includes information on setting up your siggie (signature) in the WIki. Signatures are very useful when editing.

Also the WIki along with all MediaWiki powered Wikis redirect to Wikipedia.org for some odd reason. It is the way smart phones are set up and unfortunately WI has no control over this. My iPod Touch does the same thing on WI but also on other wikis.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
x x a e r o x x ♥