Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Wiki Discussion

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default [HOW TO] Create a WIki Signature

Please note that your signature in the WIki MUST match your WI UserID.
For example, I am canonymous here and I am canonymous in the WIKI.

It helps us when we are checking through the contributions.
:)

Now for the How - To (If these instructions don't work for you, please do not hesitate to post here)

In the WIki, at the top, just above the tabs.

Click on "My preferences" or use this link:

--> Preferences

User Profile will pop up
Signature is about half way down.
Make sure there is nothing in the Signature box already bu highlighting the box and hitting DELETE in your computer keyboard.
Copy and paste the code :
[[User_talk:YourWIID|YourWIID]]
into the Signature box.
(The rule is that your signature name here MUST match your WI ID)
Be sure the box beside "Treat signature as wikitext (without an automatic link)" has a tick mark in it.
SAVE
Click on the tab "Date and Time"
Choose the second one.
SAVE

To use your signature:
See the buttons at the top?
Click the image to open in full size.
B = Bold etc
The second to last one with the squiggles is the Signature button.
Click on it and you have inserted your signature --

Last edited by canonymous; 07-24-2015 at 09:20 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Signatures in WIki

OK thanks!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: How to Create your Signature in the WIki

Cool guide! Thanks for posting
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
Cool guide! Thanks for posting
Thanks. I'll try to get some pictures up soon
Old 04-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Ooh, thank you for posting this ... maybe I'll add something...
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Thanks so much for the guide!
This will totally help me!
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:15 AM   #7
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Great guide. I would just like to clear up one thing. If you are looking for the protect tab don't worry if you can't find it. This tab tab can only been seen by SysOps. The My Preferences link will probably be above the edit/view source button or the watch button.

You can also follow this link to edit your signature: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Special:Preferences
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:58 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Great guide. I would just like to clear up one thing. If you are looking for the protect tab don't worry if you can't find it. This tab tab can only been seen by SysOps. The My Preferences link will probably be above the edit/view source button or the watch button.

You can also follow this link to edit your signature: Error
Thank you Clara

I am adjusting my instructions in first post.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #9
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

To use your signature:
B = Bold etc

Could someone PM me explaining this? I am so confused
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by WIguy
To use your signature:
B = Bold etc

Could someone PM me explaining this? I am so confused
PM'd you... I think I explained okay...
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
x x a e r o x x ♥