Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Default ~*air Hockey Help! Tips, Rules And Strategies!*~

The best thing about air hockey in WKW this time is....
FALL FESTIVAL! Keeps up on the leaves, makin it easier to get the items you need!
KC! Money, money money. We all need it! Whether it's for the Halloween theme or for the Rare of the Day, everyone would like a little extra money with no stress, eh?
BASIC AIR HOCKEY:
found under GAMES section in the W Shop if you keep forgetting you can buy stuff at the W Shop...lol, like me!
COST: 500 kinzCash {pretty decent amount}
WHAT'S ON IT?
Three levels playing three different robots advanced in air hockey.
LEVELS:
Easy
Medium
Hard
*Easy gets a green board, Medium a blue board and Hard on a red board. All have a yellow puck.
NOW THATS OUT OF THE WAY..
Lets get into more detailed stuff, the things you are looking for.
EASY LEVEL:
Pretty easy! The robot's a softy and doesn't hit the pedal to the metal, if you know what I mean... He obviously doesn't use much force when he hits it. No use in blocking the goal, my best shot is to stay by the lines and give the puck FORCE.
Zigzag shot- Use it often! zigzag, I mean it hits the side and ricochets of the side..
Goes in like a zigzag pattern.
He is easily tricked by the zigzag, getting it into the goal.
ARGGH. It's a lot of problem. You accidentally hit the puck into your goal! Don't worry, it happens to me too, just try to not lose control over the puck..
IF YOU WIN:
10 KC i'm thinking, but all that adds up! Ten games with this easy guy and you'd have 100 KC already!
MEDIUM:
This guy is pretty decent. He's a good player and all and is getting to know your zigzag trick. Hmm, out of a ratio, I guess there's a 3:5 shot you could trick him with your little trick, don't give up on it! He's an inbetween. He gives more force, but not a lot of it. still use your zigzag trick, he commonly keeps the puck close to him and sometimes on top of it.
I'M NOT DOUBTING THIS..
This robo dude WILL score a little bit on you, depending on if you just came out of a hard game, or an easy.
IF YOU WIN:
30 KC I think..
HARD:
haha, this is really were people wanna look. Hard guys are tough and they use ALL of that force, like driving 100 mph on a game in an arcade,get what I'm saying? The puck skitters around. You MUST use that kind of force too, or you're under his level, making it difficult to win. He KNOWS all of your little tricks to get to the goal. GUARD your goal and stay at it ALL TIMES. Good chance of you very close to score. USE that force you have and he WILL slip and forget your trick. Don't give up. He's the smartest robot here so step it up and try to fool him. He doesn't stay by his goal, but he's in the center, making you unable to shoot a straight shot. Try zigzags, they work best, but he usually gets them, but not all of the time. He FOLLOWS the puck almost, it's kinda hard to make him trip.
IF YOU WIN:
50 KC im guessing.
IF YOU SEE A LEAF:
I'm guessing it doesn't stop, just keep an eye on the puck while you click on it though.

Now YOU'VE just learned the art of Webkinz Air Hockey. Have fun and hope you catch leaves!

***I'm SUPER sorry if I put this in the wrong section, I wasn't positively sure.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM   #2
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ~*air Hockey Help! Tips, Rules And Strategies!*~

thanks for the help
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
grantauy
Gift Guru

grantauy is a jewel in the roughgrantauy is a jewel in the rough

Great Tips!
Old 10-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #4
webkinzrule31

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

---------- webkinzrule31 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

hllllllllllllllo

Last edited by webkinzrule31; 10-24-2007 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrule31
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
please don't spam.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #6
balletboy93
Gifted

shaakinit63 will become famous soon enough

thanks soo much =)
shaakinit63 is offline Male
Old 10-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Your welcome!Have you gotten any leaves yet?
Closed