Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Zhu Zhu Pets Insider!

I don't know....I mean, it's a nice idea and all, but Justin Wendy, and Kevin and all the others have got a LOT on their hands. They've got lots of Insiders, and well, Zhu Zhu Pets don't have much to talk about. I go to my friend's house and her little sister has them. I just grab them and hold them and run around. They're just soft. They only make sounds and crawl around, so you couldn't really say much. Not to sound mean, but what would we post? 'My Zhu Zhu Pet just squeaked!'? The Insiders cost money, and I think we should pick another product to make an Insider for, or just not another one at all. But being creative is good, and that's what you are! =)

-Meghan
French Zebra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #22
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Webkinz :)

MuffinNinja is just really niceMuffinNinja is just really nice

i like the idea but there isn't enough content with Zu Zhu pets that would create an awesome website, in other words Zhu Zhu pets aren't really as "complicated" as webkinz or bearville
MuffinNinja is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #23
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzchick1
They really have a lot on their hands. & I don't think theres much you could really post about Zhu Zhu pets.. They just make annoying little sounds.. D: My sister has them, and they drive me crazy! Thats just my opinion, I'm sure other people would love the idea though.
^^ My Lil sis has them too *Puts head in hands*, And Wendy and Justin just made two new insiders, they really don't need to make another so soon. And what could you really talk about? They are not as 'techy' as webkinz, to say.
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #24
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I prersonally think Zhu Zhu pets are a bit useless and an Insider for them would be boring.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #25

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i don't think that would work out well nothing to write bout em no online site no cheats
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #26
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Try this site: Best Zhu Zhu Pets Forum - Index
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #27
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

sorry, but that's not going to work.
zhu zhu pets just squeak and roll around.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #28

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
I prersonally think Zhu Zhu pets are a bit useless and an Insider for them would be boring.
I have to agree
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #29

sharpeilover484 will become famous soon enough

There wouldn't be enough to post about and Zhu Zhu pets are so annoying! They act like they don't know what they are... My sisters runs around mooing, chirping and sounds like a car!
sharpeilover484 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #30

wbok567 is on a distinguished road

Not enough to post about.......
I don't personally like zhu zhu pets, as softballipod said, they
just squeak and roll around.
But that was a really good Idea.
Good luck!
wbok567 is offline Female
Closed