Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Zhu Zhu Pets Insider!

The time has come for a new Insider site. . .

Zhu Zhu Pets Insider!

It would tell about ALL the newest Zhu Zhu Pets and Zhu Zhu Pets accessories.

What do you think about this? I know Zhu Zhu Pets aren't an online thing like Webkinz, but they still deserve an Insider!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: Zhu Zhu Pets Insider!

I think that is a great idea! Lots of people like Insider, lots of people like Zhu Zhu Pets! Put them together and it is heaven for them!!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a good idea! But try giving Justin, Wendy, Kevin, etc some more time. You know they just put in 2 new Insiders. It might take them some time too if they decide to make one.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #4
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Thanks you guys for posting!
And I agree sarocks, it would take them awhile. They're so busy making perfection! =]
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They really have a lot on their hands. & I don't think theres much you could really post about Zhu Zhu pets.. They just make annoying little sounds.. D: My sister has them, and they drive me crazy! Thats just my opinion, I'm sure other people would love the idea though.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Great idea! They may not be online and have cheats and tips, but Zhu Zhu Pets Insider could have descriptions of everything and stuff.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #7

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Well, I don't think this is the best idea. Justin and Wendy has a lot of Insiders already, they have Lego Insider, ClubPenguin Insider, Bearville Insider, Free Realms Insider, and WI. Also, Zhu Zhu pets Insider wouldn't have much to post about, unless they came out with a new hamster or something.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 06-13-2010 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: I had to fix typos
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I agree with Sceret Ninja. Right now all of the Insiders are of virtual worlds... Zhu Zhu Pets isn't one. I don't think there is enough news and stuff to chat about... sorry.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #9

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Well, Zhu Zhu pets aren't online or anything, so there wouldn't be much to actually talk about unless they released more or a new playground thing, etc.
And, there are already five other insiders. If Justin, Kevin, Wendy, etc. made insiders for everything people wanted an insider of, there would be 20+.
Sorry, just my opinion.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

that's a great idea! my friend would love it!
onc1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•