Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile You've got VM

Thanks for viewing everyone!!

You know people who like to talk alot on their profiles?
Well, they might get a lot of VMs, (Visitor Messages on your profile ) and they might miss some, especially because there might be two or more pages that people filled up, and sometimes they are good mornings, goodbyes, etc. that you usually don't need to send a message back. (its always nice to send a good morning back though, but if there is a lot... )

Anyways, I think that we should be able to have a button that says we read all of our VMs, like we do on PMs, saying we read it or not. I hate how the system says I have 31 messages waiting, which I really don't, so a clear or "I've read all of them," button would be helpful. And, you wouldn't want to go through all of those messages, now would you?

I didn't explain it the best, (I think,) so if you have any questions, ask me.

Any comments appreciated!
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: You've got VM

i agree it some peole have 100s of VM pages and it must take time to load all of tehm
trueblue is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

yes, i also agree. this is a good idea. rep! (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Its very easy to miss VMs... like when you've been gone along time, and you have over 30 Messages.

We do have the option to clear away messages:
Click the image to open in full size.

Once you have read the message, click the small, clear-white box in the right-top corner of the message. It will be marked, and then you can delete the messages.

Box to look for:

*Located at the bottom of your profile, you will find the delete message option(s)

Last edited by Lake; 04-21-2009 at 08:46 PM..
Old 04-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

Good idea!
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #6
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Its very easy to miss VMs... like when you've been gone along time, and you have over 30 Messages.

We do have the option to clear away messages:

Once you have read the message, click the small, clear-white box in the right-top corner of the messgae. It will be marked, and then you can delete the messages.

Box to look for:

*Located at the bottom of your profile, you will find the delete message option(s)
I do have that, (Webkinz and Lil'Kinz don't,) but I don't mean deleting messages, I mean the top that says, "You have ... messages. I wish that we could say "I have read all of those messages, LOL, I know, I might not have been the clearest. Thanks for the reps and comments everyone!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I do have that, (Webkinz and Lil'Kinz don't,) but I don't mean deleting messages, I mean the top that says, "You have ... messages. I wish that we could say "I have read all of those messages, LOL, I know, I might not have been the clearest. Thanks for the reps and comments everyone!
You mean the notification message? Where it says:
Notifications: 1 (where it blinks blue for PM and is white for others)
I guess I'm still confused of what you mean
Old 04-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'm confused as well.
After you have read all your VM's, the notification goes away and it just shows your inbox information in that place?
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #9

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Can't agree any better!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #10
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
I'm confused as well.
After you have read all your VM's, the notification goes away and it just shows your inbox information in that place?
Lake and smvmonkey-

I know I may not have been clear, LOL, but what I meant is- sometimes people miss VMs and then the notification is still there. (The number is.) Then, later, somebody might have a lot of pages, and might not want to go through all of them to make their notification number go back to 0.
Closed