Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: your own little clock...

Love the idea and i think that Justin or Wendy will take it to heart! =D But, i also agree with whiteterrierfan on how it should be optional. Great thinking.
turtlegurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #22
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

that would be cool......
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #23
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you two!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #24
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Runlikethewind,
This is a fantastic suggestion and one that I am sure many of us would love to have as part of the forum... I would be interested to know if it is possible to do and for that, we will need a member of the staff's input or maybe Justin. One thing that we all could do if and it certainly is optional is to place our time zone in the signature section of our post or it could also go under our login name. However, I really like your plan better. Thanks for putting on the thinking cap and coming up with the proposal, rep to you.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #25
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

well, thank you very much, ergoiam

thank rottweilergirl!

Last edited by runlikethewind; 04-01-2009 at 03:21 PM..
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #26
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I think this a very good idea.... still.

Here's a thread for good reference that I created about 9 months ago. Justin replied, so you can see some of his thoughts.

I am no longer in the GE, but for all people that are, I think this would be a very useful feature. The one thing I forgot to add to my thread was that it can be optional (something you have covered).

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...clocks-323161/
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #27
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

That's a great idea. (:
I'm not sure if it's possible though.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #28
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
That's a nice idea, but it should be optional. Some people may not want to share their time zone with anyone, so it's important to respect that, as you said.
It would definitely help in the GE a bit. Great idea. (:
I agree with WhiteTerrierFan! It should be completely optional. That would be an awesome idea though!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #29
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I think this a very good idea.... still.

Here's a thread for good reference that I created about 9 months ago. Justin replied, so you can see some of his thoughts.

I am no longer in the GE, but for all people that are, I think this would be a very useful feature. The one thing I forgot to add to my thread was that it can be optional (something you have covered).

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...clocks-323161/
Everyone should read this thread right here. It explains everything, and Justin explains his view on it, like monkeecj says.

My suggestion (since it seems like it would be difficult but possible), would be that each user could have the option of displaying their time zone. For example, since I've chosen Mountain Daylight Time (because that is the zone in which I live), somewhere below my reps and posts, it could say "MDT."

Of course, it is up to you to know what MDT means...but you can learn quickly. What a great learning tool to learn about the different places where WI members are from. Plus, it would be especially useful for those in the GE.

If anyone is interested in knowing what the time is anywhere in the world, check out this website: timeanddate.com
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #30
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Good idea (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed