Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Your mood display?

That's a great idea! I would love that. And if other forums have it, it's possible WI can! xD

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #42
Lazertagking

Lazertagking is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Your mood display?

Click the image to open in full size.

How are you!can I buy a kinz clip with this?
Lazertagking is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #43
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love that idea!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #44

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Good idea! It's a lot easier than guessing someone's mood! And maybe we should make out own, so they fit in better with the background and everything and the smileys; those stand out a lot.

But on the other side... there may be people who use their mood as an excuse, like, if they're being mean, they'd say "Can't you see my mood? I'm sad! Give me a break!", and the people who ask "why are you sad?" and "why are you mad?" instead of what the thread's about.

But it could still work!
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #45
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Awesome idea! That would be SO cool!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #46
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by !!!!Evan!!!!
Good idea! It's a lot easier than guessing someone's mood! And maybe we should make out own, so they fit in better with the background and everything and the smileys; those stand out a lot.

But on the other side... there may be people who use their mood as an excuse, like, if they're being mean, they'd say "Can't you see my mood? I'm sad! Give me a break!", and the people who ask "why are you sad?" and "why are you mad?" instead of what the thread's about.

But it could still work!
View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
As neat as those are, I think it should really just be on social networking sites. Here, if someone has a mood that says "sad" perhaps, people may reply to that in a thread and be like "Why are you sad?" instead of responding to what the thread is actually about. I think it would cause more trouble then it's worth but it is an interesting idea!
You two got a point, but lets hope the people understand
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #47
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Idea! moods are somtimes easy to read into the person but not always that way we would know hwo they are felling...it would be awesome!
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #48
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by !!!!Evan!!!!

But it could still work!
I agree with you on this. (:

A mood would be nice but it also has its downsides.
I think it would be fine as long as people don't use it as an excuse to do something they know they shouldn't.
Great thread idea!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #49
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

i REALLY like that! good thinking! pm a mod!
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #50
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That would be very cool! I would always be angelic though!
klcao12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great idea!, hailee, neversaynever<3