Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   "Your Friend ___________ is on!" Idea! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/your-friend-___________-idea-520947/)

honeyluv5506-21-2009 05:46 PM

"Your Friend ___________ is on!" Idea!

Ever waiting for that one, certain member to get on? Really need to talk to him or her? Can't spent all of your time scanning the who's online list or refreshing his or her profile? Than this is an idea made especially for you!

^I experience this a lot. So I think we should have a button, under the community section, 'Notify Me'. You can type in the username of your choice and choose your type of notification. You could get a pop up box, "Your friend__________ has just logged on!", or under the my notifications, it could be in orange, and when you click the arrow, it says requested notifications, __(the number of friends) then you click on that and it will take you to the user(s) profile.

I think this option would really help and be useful, I hope it is possible for VBulliten. Please, I need your comments and or constructive critism!

Thanks

Honeyluv55

:)

xoxoilyalyssa06-21-2009 06:23 PM

Re: "Your Friend ___________ is on!" Idea!

Great idea! I would love to see that! And then it says, your friend *claireiscool* (fake username) has logged off. So efficent ;D
-Claire :]

Baby25206-21-2009 06:25 PM

Yeah! That is a good idea but it may slow down WI and it's not really needed. You could always check that person profile

webkinz00506-21-2009 06:32 PM

That would be so cool and helpful!!!! Rep for you!

Dolphin Lover1206-21-2009 06:35 PM

Ha-ha, I know the feeling.
This is a really good idea, though Baby252 has a point, it might slow things down.
It would be worth it, though, for me, 'cause I really hate having to keep refreshing the page!

Rep! :)

~DL♥

honeyluv5506-21-2009 07:19 PM

Thanks guys!
:)
-Honey

Pandagirl8206-21-2009 07:21 PM

That is a great idea!!!!

fuzzysocks06-21-2009 07:33 PM

I think thats a really cool idea! I know I spend alot of time doing this:)
Maybe you could have a little pop up in the right hand corner of your screen that says "so and so has just signed in" or possibly have a *optional you who! when someone signs in, like webkinz kinz chat phones have. Very cool idea! :)

birthdayman9806-21-2009 08:03 PM

Great Idea!!!! :D

luckypenny06-21-2009 08:19 PM

Actually, there is a button in "Quick Links" (Open Contacts Popup) that shows you which friends are online.

Nice idea, though!