Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #41
ow Can't Believe I'm
Webkinz :)

FriendlyUnicorn will become famous soon enough

Default Re: You might just be giving out a bit of personal info without even knowing it... Be careful...

Thanks for reminding us
and also if you search up your username on google, it shows your posts
So be careful of what you post on here also
FriendlyUnicorn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #42
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: You might just be giving out a bit of personal info without even knowing it... Be careful...

Yes! my mom used to remind me about this kind of stuff all the time--and when you mention, say a store/shop ---Those certain shops/stores might only be in your area! It's best to keep bascially general conversation and not dive into anything really personal!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #43
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Great thread Dotdotduck! Also there has something else I have noticed...
Quote:
I'm older than 11 but younger than 15

That's kind of like giving out your grade, right? I mean, in between those numbers are 12, 13, 14! Most people that age are in 7th grade.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #44
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

very good point because I personally know I have wanted to upload photos to some of those-type sites. And people don't think about that small connection can make a big difference.

REP!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #45
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by FriendlyUnicorn
Thanks for reminding us
and also if you search up your username on google, it shows your posts
So be careful of what you post on here also
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about that

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
Yes! my mom used to remind me about this kind of stuff all the time--and when you mention, say a store/shop ---Those certain shops/stores might only be in your area! It's best to keep bascially general conversation and not dive into anything really personal!
Exactly! Thanks ChihuahuaGrl

View Post Originally Posted by MissSparkle
Great thread Dotdotduck! Also there has something else I have noticed...

That's kind of like giving out your grade, right? I mean, in between those numbers are 12, 13, 14! Most people that age are in 7th grade.
Yes, I've been seeing that too sometimes... thanks for posting

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
very good point because I personally know I have wanted to upload photos to some of those-type sites. And people don't think about that small connection can make a big difference.

REP!
Thank you very much, Geminicat
Old 04-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #46

eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!

omg thats a great reminder! thanks for the heads up!
eeveeluver is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #47
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the advice! That is so true. I never thought about these things! Thanks for the heads up!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #48
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by magnetism
Thank you for the advice! That is so true. I never thought about these things! Thanks for the heads up!
Your welcome and thank you, Magnetism!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #49
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the heads up! I recentl deleted some photos i thought were giving too much out!
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #50
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Peachfizz55
Thanks for the heads up! I recentl deleted some photos i thought were giving too much out!
Thats good
Thanks Peachfizz!
Closed

Tags
code orange