Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 10:58 PM   #61
Gifted

groucho30 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

i agree webkinz needs to do something to fix it so people can get on there accont and actually play on it without getting logged out emedietly

sorry about the spelling!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 11:08 PM   #62
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

OMG! The room thing and when I get the storage out happens to me, too!!!!!! When I am in my room, I have to rename some of the rooms. I don't want to waste my KC on buying new rooms, so I just conjoin 2 pets together in 1 room, if they mach the room theme. I have my Penguin and my POlar bear in one room, and so I was goiing to rename it "Shy-Ann and Yvonne's Room" When is said that message about a bad word. I ended up naming the room "Polar bear and Penguin" Same with my pug and chihuahua's room! I tried naming it "Simon and Kostos' Room" and it said the same message. I ended up calling that room, "Pug and Chihuahua" Also, the same thing happened with my seal and reindeer's room! I tried naming it, "Ralph and Wilbur's Room" AND THEN THAT SAME VERY ANNOYING MESSAGE CAME UP... AGAIN!!!

---------- cecily101 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

SO I ENDED up naming that room "Seal and Reindeer"

---------- cecily101 added 5 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

and why the heck do they say,"Log in to do daily activities; Don't forget your daily bonus question at Quizzy's!!" When we can't even log in to do that stuff!!!!!! AND WE TOTALLY MISSED EVERY THING I THE W-SHOP BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID OFF-TOPIC MESSAGES!!! I hope by 00:01 KT they will have everything fixed, and all their new webkinz and other things out... that would be the day!!

BTW: 00:01=12:01

Last edited by cecily101; 12-31-2007 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2007, 11:13 PM   #63
bb11597
Gift Guru

poulette24 is on a distinguished road

I sent my niece a kinzpost and it took 3 days for her to get it. When she sent me one- on the same day- I got it instantly.
Don't worry- Webkinz eventually fixes everything.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:15 PM   #64
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

I am pretty new so maybe I am seeing something that was not there or whatever but - that last one you mentioned happens to me a lot. The problem is that it happens and when I log back on I feel like I am missing stuff.

I could have sworn I got 2 of the card trading desks - I was wondering where to put the second one and then *poof* it was gone. A minor one (but one that I KNOW happened) was just yesterday. I was buying food at the W when I got a "please wait" message. When it came back I was out 10KC (I was buying candy canes and was missing one).

Was going to contact someone but the site does not seem to be very good at letting you get in touch with anyone - unless you come here and ask someone for their number or specific email.

That has to be the biggest problem I see - no way to easily contact for help. You click the "help" button ad get FAQ. ugh
Old 12-31-2007, 11:22 PM   #65
horsychick
Webkinz :)

horsiechick is on a distinguished road

I so agree! I was going to the w shop and I put alot of my items in the sell box. They equaled up to 10,000 mdollars. I wanted to buy a hot tub. I decieded not to sell the items. But, all of asudden they logged me out and then when I get back in all the items are gone and the money!
Old 12-31-2007, 11:29 PM   #66
Please Ask :)
Webkinz :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

Lots of times this year I have been very
dissapointed! Not too long ago, I got 3 wishing
wells in the middle. And when I was picking my exlusive, It said, I'm sorry We can't connect to
webkinz world right now. And I was about to click
it! And many, many, MANY times I have lost
exlusives, rares, and more! Because when I'm
moving stuff around in my house and I'm bringing stuff in and out of dock, It says the same thing.
We cannot connect to webkinz world right now!
And when we are at a friend's house and try to go
to another room, it loads then it says invalid
webkinz id. And there is much more but i dont
want to seem like I'm whining. If you think it
seems like I'm whing, please tell me. cuz i dont
want to.
Happy New Year!
~♥kristen♥~
Old 01-01-2008, 07:35 AM   #67
Figisigi18
Gifted

Figisigi18 is on a distinguished road

you pretty much covered everything, but it is really bad that when i am spinning the wheel of the month or something and it logs me out! i dont get what i would have won and i cant respin!!!!!! it is so FRUSTRATING
Closed