Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 10:23 PM   #51
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

It Has Not Let Me Log In For 4 Days!it Does Not Load!
2222r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 10:23 PM   #52
froggyfan59
Gifted

froggyfan59 is on a distinguished road

I know EXACTLY how you feel i lost alot of kinz cash from being logged out of games its sooo annoying! I was soo excited when kinzchat plus opened and im soo bummed. my pets have hardly interacted with other pets. poor things. lol
froggyfan59 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:31 PM   #53
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Me too. I find the Webkinz diomond, then it froze and logged me out. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:31 PM   #54
ae_girl13

Yeah, true, they are annoying, but GANZ doesn't want this stuff to happen. We all expect Webkinz to be perfect, and its not, but what is? So please have patience. Some they could help and others they have nothing to do with. So don't worry, all glitches they'll get to eventually. Thanks! -AE
Old 12-31-2007, 10:32 PM   #55
Sandpiper10
Webkinz :)

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

1. It would not let me send 3 iceboxes to my other account
2. It would not let me write christmas room
3. Did not give my brother a gift box when he got his german shepard
4. Did not give my mom a birthday cake on her monkey's birthday
5. Would not let my mom name her room Smokey's room
6. Me and my friends are complaining that kinzchat plus is never going to come back because it is taking 4ever
7.It took 4ever to adopt all 4 of my cousins webkinz onto his account because it kept saying please wait
8.never going to find volcano viscuse! ( I was searching for it for months )
9. logged me out when I am in the middle of a Quizzy's question
10.taking 4ever to get into the clubhouse
11.My googles sleeping backwards with no pants on
12. My sister's penguin is friends with testcolour2
13. A long time ago my mom played rock paper scissors and the person would quit and the more you stay like that the more kinzcash you get ( my mom got a LOT of money) ( the most was 8000 kinzcash in one round!

WEBKINZ NEEDS TO FIX THE SITE!!
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:35 PM   #56
monkeybabe123
Webkinz :)

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Ok here is a horrible story:
a few weeks ago I finally got my crown of wonder sfter working on it for a year and a half! I went to the w shop to check the price and it was worth like 4,000kk and I was like woah..then i went to put it on my pet..it worked and looked so cute on her..a few secs later after putting it on my pet it logged me out and i havnt seen my crown since! Also I have lost yellow lab pool and collie seeds from it logging me out also! It breaks my heart and I dont think i can take any more dissipointments =[
Old 12-31-2007, 10:43 PM   #57
Sparkleberry

I know! How annoying are the glitches in WW this year? Every time I watch the Webkinz Tour, I wanna cry because I miss that old layout SO much!The magic worked well when the old-layout was there., The new layout is okay, new and all hi-tech. I really enjoyed WW but the "Please Wait..."
gets SO onto my nerves. Yes, I know. Well I have to go play Dart Tag with these people now at a New Years Eve party I'm at. Buh-bye!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:48 PM   #58
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW, a lot of people responded to this posting. YES, there are a lot of frustrating things happening on WW right now. They are trying to accomodate EVERYONE. I think this has exceeded their expectations and they were totally unprepared for the mass amount of people who would be so taken with their product. On the whole, i would say that the concept is not without its flaws, but given the alternatives...I am STICKING with this Canadian based company and saying KUDOS GANZ!!! Love your product, let's see some more!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:54 PM   #59
POSTING BEAST. xD
Gifted

Kat_Lovr will become famous soon enough

I'm tired of it!! For some reason, it sends me to the Newspaper every hour on the hour...and puts my storage back up....I'm tired of it!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:57 PM   #60
juicyjewson
Gifted

juicy_J is a jewel in the roughjuicy_J is a jewel in the rough

I must agree with, well, everything!
Closed