Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #41
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

I am sure Ganz is aware of this but they just don't do anything about it. It really gets on my nerves sometimes. I would never quit Webkinz, but I have though about it many, many times. So sorry to hear about you Gem Hunting Incident., hopefully you will find it soon.
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 08:59 PM   #42
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I know webkinz is probably so slow because it is so fun, and they did the best job making the site. So many people just love it, and thousands of people are on, and there is never a quanity of 0 people online when the site is active. I really don't like how slow it is, but you know what? Part of the fun is waiting, and while I wait I visit webkinz insider...I love webkinz. Oh, and bubblemonkey55 I LOVE TAYLER SWIFT!!! Lol...Happy new years!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 09:14 PM   #43
Hollister1107
Webkinz :)

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

its so annoying when webkinz runs so slow and deosn't log you in and the kinzchat plus isn't open.

Happy birthday to Autum please incite me over for the party!!!
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 09:43 PM   #44
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Hollister1107
its so annoying when webkinz runs so slow and deosn't log you in and the kinzchat plus isn't open.

Happy birthday to Autum please incite me over for the party!!!

I invited you...i don't think you came though! Hmm. oh well, I liked your house!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 09:46 PM   #45
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

The coupon glitch has eaten half of my coupons and with all my complaining about that particular issue my nick name is going to end up having to do with me having my coupons eaten in cyperspace. on a serious note I totally agree and its really hard to convince little children the reasons why they cant play with their new toys on Christmas
Old 12-31-2007, 09:49 PM   #46
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

Yeah, I totally agree with you. However, i'm sure Ganz is aware of these problems and is trying to fix them as we speak.

Have a safe and happy new year!
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 09:59 PM   #47
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

the only thing that really happns/happened to me there is the name thing.. I'm sure Ganz is complety aware of this situation but I mean, it's kind of been a long time... Espiecailly the Clubhouse Plus thing! It was supposed to come back on August 31, it's New Years Eve for crying out loud!
I know Ganz has a lot of work to do, but... I don't know, it kind of seems like their taking their time fixing - I mean, how long does it take to re-open a place? Maybe long, but certainly not as long as the've taken.
I go to the Clubhouse almost everyday to see if that darn room is open and it's not! I expected it to open maybe in September.. October, November.. And now it's past Christmas and it's not fixed!
That's my main thing that's REALLY bugging me, and I don't want to sound like I'm complaining to Ganz, cause I know it's hard to keep up with the site - Their so popular! But, I'd rather them down for maybe even a week and fix all these glitches then have random times when their down - That's just down right annoying!
Like this week for instance, they closed for about 2 days, when we got back on, Rooms still can't be named anything, Clubhouse is still closed, none of the stuff that need fixing were even fixed!
Ugh, and when I wanted to put my Chocolate Labs name in it, it said "Oops... You've used a word that is not aloud." So I ended up calling the room Dog Room! Grr! >.<
Seriously Ganz, can't you just close the site down for maybe a week or so so you can get all the glitches fixed all at one time, open the things you need to open and just do all your maitenence at one time? It's really frustrating with these random Downs.

♥ Pop
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:02 PM   #48
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

I know! I mean they locked us out of WW for a day and still glitches!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #49
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

I agree! =]
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:17 PM   #50
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

I know what you mean! It is really annoying when you get logged out! I mean one time, I was looking at six of my rare items. Then I wanted to see how much they were worth, so I put them in the w shop sell! It was well over 6000kc! Then it logged me out! I got all of the money, but I lost 6 rare items! I still haven't found the hummer yet! I wish they would fix that! I also hate when my kinzchat phone goes off. I mean you go into the clubhouse, and you're in the blue zone, you go into the arcade to play a quick game, you come out and your phone is off! And when you turn it back on, it won't work! And then it says the clubhouse is closed at the moment and someone is in your account! Ugh! So annoying!

---------- leopardluva7 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Katt
I hate all that too! I simply tried to name my room 'Puppy Paridise' and it said that I used an invalid word or whatever. My daughter tried to name her room 'Kitty's Spa' (she has all the spa stuff) and it wouldn't let her! And Kinzchat Plus, oh man I miss that. I hate having to go in the normal Kinzchat and putting random messages when walking around, and you get too many friend requests in Kinzchat. You get alot less in plus.
Just a thought, but maybe you couldn't name your room "Puppy Paridise", because it has a spelling error. "Paridise" should be spelt PARADISE. Try spelling it like that- just a second I will try. Yup it worked! Try it!

Last edited by leopardluva7; 12-31-2007 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Closed