Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 06:38 PM   #31
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

I hope you feel better now that you've
vented all that frustration....this is the place
to do it. Everything that's happened to
you, has happened to me as well, but I
feel the site is better than anything else
out there.
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 07:31 PM   #32
ChunkyMonkey588
Webkinz :)

JTlvr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I hope WW fixes it soon. That gem problem must really stink. I really want Kinzchat Plus comes back too! I think they are trying their best to fix it, we should be more patient.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:35 PM   #33
im so happy bein a
Gift Guru

yasminamo is on a distinguished road

Yeah i know i have all those problems!! On Christmas it was the busiest.. i had to log out like 5 times becuz it was so slow!!
Old 12-31-2007, 07:40 PM   #34
pandagirl52

pandagirl52 is an unknown quantity at this point

life isnt all about webkinz im sick of you all complaining they are slow sometimes because ther are so many users!!!so stop complaining im SO sick of this!!

---------- pandagirl52 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

kinzchat plus is closed because people were doing abd stuff and saying bad words, you have to remember there are people of all ages on webkinz like probaly 3 years and older

Last edited by pandagirl52; 12-31-2007 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2007, 07:40 PM   #35
mommyandkc

kaseycuddles is on a distinguished road

Tonight every time I try to buy items it says waiting and then when i sign off and on again there gone from my dock....After a few signing off and then on there back. What a pain it has been. Good luck to all tonight.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #36
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

I hate when those things happen too!! I can't name a room Froggy's Room or Froggy!! I had to name it Frog Room!!
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 07:49 PM   #37
PM me for it

<3webkinz<3 is on a distinguished road

Nothing has ever gone wrong on my account and I don't know why it is happening to so many people it is weird too beacause no one i know has ever had any problems wich is strange sense i hear of it happening to so many peopl
Old 12-31-2007, 08:47 PM   #38
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

What? Reasonably priced??? NO!!! They only cost $2 to make, even less then that probably! And then in Texas I have to pay 15 for a webkinz and 12 for a little kinz!! It is ridiculous! And the site does not cost even close to how much money they get! Their profit is about $5000 a day! let alone a YEAR! The ganz creater is rich...and compared to some websites, webkinz is the worst quality. I just play it because i like the stuffed animals. I barely visit the website BECAUSE of all the problems!!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 08:51 PM   #39
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

It is slow but they are doing the best they can!

I agree they need to update their tour!
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 08:56 PM   #40
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by <3webkinz<3
Nothing has ever gone wrong on my account and I don't know why it is happening to so many people it is weird too beacause no one i know has ever had any problems wich is strange sense i hear of it happening to so many peopl
Weird...it happens to almost everyone, but dont be sad that it doesn't happen to you...it stinks!! You're lucky!

---------- 1luvpuppies added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 1luvpuppies
What? Reasonably priced??? NO!!! They only cost $2 to make, even less then that probably! And then in Texas I have to pay 15 for a webkinz and 12 for a little kinz!! It is ridiculous! And the site does not cost even close to how much money they get! Their profit is about $5000 a day! let alone a YEAR! The ganz creater is rich...and compared to some websites, webkinz is the worst quality. I just play it because i like the stuffed animals. I barely visit the website BECAUSE of all the problems!!
I actually did NOT mean this, I love webkinz and the site, I have no idea why I said this, anyone who read it, im sorry! But they do infact only cost 2 dollars to make...and he does have a HIGH profit...but I do love webkinz (the website) but it does get pretty annoying!!Im losing it right now...

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 12-31-2007 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Closed