Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 05:34 PM   #21
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

1 of my things i dont like is when you are in the Tournament arena and your waiting FOREVER for someone to play against you. They should have the computer play against you if you have to wait for a long time!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 05:35 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

You all have to remember to what a great site that Webkinz is and basically they are doing it more for free when you think of it. All those servers and programming time cost alot of money more than you can imagine. You are getting a fairly reasonably priced plush topy and getting the bonus of a online website to play on. Just think some plushes cost 10 to 20 dollars and all you get is the stuffed toy to show for it. I personally am please with what Ganz is offering us.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

good points!!!!
heymay is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:37 PM   #24
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Wink Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

I agree with you 100 % totally. I have a serious problem I'd like to share. Once I logged on my Webkinz account with my thirty one Webkinz on there, and I was playing a game to earn KC to buy a really expenceve item, Ok, so I have enough KC, I wanted to make sure that everything was right and it added my KC. So I log out to eat dinner then I log back on, and MY MONEY WAS NOT THERE it made me so mad, so, I knew GANZ couldn't do a thing about it, so I had to save up all over again. it took me almost 3 months to fix it!

Sincerly, Webkinlover5678
Old 12-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #25
ricco15

seashell15 is on a distinguished road

It runs slow alot!!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #26
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

I totally agree!! Ganz, please fix this! It is very, VERY frusterating!
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:47 PM   #27

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

it has been running pretty slow too for me too all day and couple of other days
Old 12-31-2007, 05:51 PM   #28
lilorchie1o1

ice_monkey1o1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by TootieFrootie
Ganz is completely aware of it and they are trying their best to fix it.
If you are getting logged out when you get items from storage, that means you have to many items. Ganz asks us to keep out items in our dock 100 or below so more glitches won't occur.
I was thinking that too. Why not just get a new server?! But, I bet it's more complicating then that.
I am not getting angry, because my dad is a Computer Programmar (Not for Ganz) and he explained to me how hard a site is to manaage that has this many people, and TONS of hard things to make. Like, games, activities, prizes, items, rares etc.
He said a site like Webkinz is really hard to make, and really hard to manage.
Now that it has sky rocketed and so many people love it, it makes it 10 times harder to manage.
tootiefrootie I completely agree with what your dad has to say! and btw my dad's a computer proggramer too! maybe sometimes we neeed to think of what things we're doing that is making everything wrong here are some examples. takes to long to get your storage out......think of how much you have. webkinz not running smoothly........think of how old your computer is and how many internets you have on..........so many glitches happening to you...... maybe you have too much webkinz or it has to log you out cuz you're stressin your computer. Let's not make posts like these saying we hate ganz. let's have a little patience with ganz they are closing webkinz late in the night to try and fix everything. they're doin the best they can and maybe they need a little thank you for every minute of entertainment they give us on webkinz even though there are lots of glitches. now just think about this: if you are so tired of webkinz having these glitches why don't you quit it and get it over with rather than saying mean stuff about ganz when you love to go on and have tons of webbies. it's okay to post your problems but when you use the word hate it goes too far. we all love webkinz and there are so many other people that do to. so if we like it we shouldn't be complaining like this. we should be happy about what webkinz has become.

---------- ice_monkey1o1 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

even though I said all that I too like everyone else dislike the glitches. but I can understand what's going on for ganz. I mean I coulv'e got a trophy for polar plunge but there was a glitch that didn't let me.

Last edited by ice_monkey1o1; 12-31-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2007, 05:51 PM   #29
allykat1234

new too webkinz starated in late september but this is getting old
Old 12-31-2007, 06:26 PM   #30
toriphilly
Gifted
toriphilly is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 1luvpuppies
Hello, first of all, my WW username is 1luvpuppies if you want to be my friend.
I added you!!!!

1. The site has been running very slow...and many times after I log on a message pops up saying, "Webkinz world is currently unavailable/we cannot connect. Please log back on later for more fun and games! You will now be logged off." It gets really annoying! I hate waiting the additional 5 minutes of logging in and being logged back out...

I get this a lot as well and so does my step son. Most sites where you have to log in to access information have a limit to how many people can play at a time. Can you imagine every single person that plays on at one time? It would be like walking into a store with everyone in the city in it. Even the it is a computer servers still get crowded. I worked for the cable internet company we were #5 in the county.

2. The webkinz tour is very old! It has totally the wrong design! New people probably wonder what that is, and why webkinz isn't like that, and how they can make it that way. They need to renew it!
I never saw it the first time lol. I keep saying I have to call Ganz but never doo I have a list of things I wanna ask about hehe.

3. Everytime I try to name my room it says, "Oops! you have used I word that is not aloud!" It makes me really annoyed because I wanted to name my room, "St Bernards Room," WITHOUT THE PERIOD...and it said the same message. I had to name my room simply, "Room" I was really frusterated!
I got this when I tried to name my Dalmatian. I wanted him to be Boo Boo Spot and they would not allow Boo. I guess it is kinda annoying but I am glad that they do that for children. I would rather deal with the frustrations then allowing my child naming or saying something inappropriate.

4.Kinzpost...kinzpost! KINZPOST! I don't think it is fair that you can send only one thing to a person a day...And not only that, but every time I try to send an Antique Oven Stove, I get a message saying, "Invalid Items," Then it makes your items go away...usually they come back the next day, but BOY is it annoying!
It is annoying that you cna only send to one person a day but it prevents logging into someones account and taking everything. I never tried the Antique Oven but I will add that to my list to things to ask Ganz if no one has asked yet.

5. I absolutely HATE when the "Please Wait..." message comes up! It takes for forever, and sometimes I just have to log out. COME ON GANZ! Get a NEW SERVER!!
Not too sure if you realize but a sever is just another PC tower with tons of hard drives in it. They add servers as needed as in any company. Servers are very expensive and some times very complicated to add. Sometimes you have to take down the entire site to add them.

6. Kinzchat Plus! Omgoodness! It isn't fair at all. They said it would be coming back in a few weeks, it feels more like monthes! On March the 29 is when it went out for the first time, and again in April, and ever since then it has been down! It really drives me up the walls.
There has to be a good explanation. I created my account after it was closed so I never used it.

7.I hate HATE HATE when you can't load a room. The pink wooden chair just needs ONE more little part to fill it up and for it to be done loading...but it never does. I have waited 15 minutes one time, and I just had to log out!
This is very annoying. I have no answer for this lol.

8. Now for the worst thing that could happen!! I hate getting logged out during an activity! Ok, here is a story I have to tell: On December the 12, I was gem hunting at the curio shop. I needed ONE just ONE more gem! (This is on my sister's account!) And I found it...the gem.
It was to my surprise that on my first try I found it! No slags! And then what happened?!?! You don't even want to know! I got a message saying, "Invalid ID: #00011," Then I got logged out! I was so upset! I haven't found it ever since! And this happens in games too, and I never expect when it happens, so I don't know if the kinzcash is even awarded. I almost got a highscore the other day, just a couple more points, but I got a message that logged me out.
I would definitely call Ganz about this. That is awful and I would be very upset. I think I would cry lol.

Ok, does anyone want to share something that has happened to them in the past couple monthes? Hopefully these mistakes will be fixed next year....and that reminds me...HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL! Godbless everyone.
I am frustrated with the Tournament Area. I can enter once a day and then they never reset. That is how I always make most my KC.

I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year!!
Closed