Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
ebkinz are so
1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs down You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

Hello, first of all, my WW username is 1luvpuppies if you want to be my friend.
Today I need to take some of your time, and PLEASE post/reply...I will be giving out good reputation to the people worthy enough for it!
I have noticed many things wrong with webkinz in the past month! Has anything happened to you that you would like to share about? These are a couple things that have caught my attention. They may not be big deals...but certainly a pest!

For instance...

1. The site has been running very slow...and many times after I log on a message pops up saying, "Webkinz world is currently unavailable/we cannot connect. Please log back on later for more fun and games! You will now be logged off." It gets really annoying! I hate waiting the additional 5 minutes of logging in and being logged back out...
2. The webkinz tour is very old! It has totally the wrong design! New people probably wonder what that is, and why webkinz isn't like that, and how they can make it that way. They need to renew it!
3. Everytime I try to name my room it says, "Oops! you have used I word that is not aloud!" It makes me really annoyed because I wanted to name my room, "St Bernards Room," WITHOUT THE PERIOD...and it said the same message. I had to name my room simply, "Room" I was really frusterated!
4.Kinzpost...kinzpost! KINZPOST! I don't think it is fair that you can send only one thing to a person a day...And not only that, but everytime I try to send an Antique Oven Stove, I get a message saying, "Invalid Items," Then it makes your items go away...usually they come back the next day, but BOY is it annoying!
5. I absolutely HATE when the "Please Wait..." message comes up! It takes for forever, and sometimes I just have to log out. COME ON GANZ! Get a NEW SERVER!!
6. Kinzchat Plus! Omgoodness! It isn't fair at all. They said it would be coming back in a few weeks, it feels more like monthes! On March the 29 is when it went out for the first time, and again in April, and ever since then it has been down! It really drives me up the walls.
7.I hate HATE HATE when you can't load a room. The pink wooden chair just needs ONE more little part to fill it up and for it to be done loading...but it never does. I have waited 15 minutes one time, and I just had to log out!
8. Now for the worst thing that could happen!! I hate getting logged out during an activity! Ok, here is a story I have to tell: On December the 12, I was gem hunting at the curio shop. I needed ONE just ONE more gem! (This is on my sister's account!) And I found it...the gem.
It was to my surprise that on my first try I found it! No slags! And then what happened?!?! You don't even want to know! I got a message saying, "Invalid ID: #00011," Then I got logged out! I was so upset! I haven't found it ever since! And this happens in games too, and I never expect when it happens, so I don't know if the kinzcash is even awarded. I almost got a highscore the other day, just a couple more points, but I got a message that logged me out.

Ok, does anyone want to share something that has happened to them in the past couple monthes? Hopefully these mistakes will be fixed next year....and that reminds me...HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL! Godbless everyone.

Please do not offer rep points. You can give them if you would like, but they are not to be used as rewards for someone posting on your thread.

Last edited by Uppies; 12-31-2007 at 10:47 PM..
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 05:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru
serenityabby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

Webkizn is running slow, and anytime I want to get my storage out, it logs me out!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru
Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

I'm sick of all of this stuff to, but I'm pretty sure that Ganz is aware of all of this. It's a very busy time for them, so its harder to get it up and running.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:09 PM   #4

Ganz is completely aware of it and they are trying their best to fix it.
If you are getting logged out when you get items from storage, that means you have to many items. Ganz asks us to keep out items in our dock 100 or below so more glitches won't occur.
I was thinking that too. Why not just get a new server?! But, I bet it's more complicating then that.
I am not getting angry, because my dad is a Computer Programmar (Not for Ganz) and he explained to me how hard a site is to manaage that has this many people, and TONS of hard things to make. Like, games, activities, prizes, items, rares etc.
He said a site like Webkinz is really hard to make, and really hard to manage.
Now that it has sky rocketed and so many people love it, it makes it 10 times harder to manage.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:09 PM   #5
Gift Guru
thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

I've had the gem thing happen before (though thankfully it wasn't with the diamond). I found a gem, got logged out, went back and was able to mine again. Neither gem was anything I needed, thankfully.
The room naming thing is part of a new dictionary program that checks for 'bad' words in room names. If the word you're using isn't on their very short list of approved words, it won't be allowed. It seems like it would make more sense to have a short list of 'not allowed' words but what do we know, we're just the ones playing the game.
My Kinzpost problem is a little different. I've tried to send things to my best friend and my sister (a snow machine and some exclusive plants for my best friend and a superbed box for my sister) and Kinzpost gave me the message "That name is already logged in to Webkinz World" or some such. The items disappeared from my dock till I relogged. The items came back and on the third or fourth try I was able to send, but gosh!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
I have 3
Gift Guru
skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I've had a few of the same things that have happened to you, happen to me as well. I just try to take a deep breath and remember that as frustrating as it can be, it really is just a game in a virtual world. Trust me, I'm not trying to belittle your feelings at all - I'm just telling you what I do. I am thankful that GANZ has created this WW for all of us! I'm sure that after the rush of the holidays are over, they will have more time to devote to fixing all the glitches. Until then, I play when I can and go on WI when I can't!

skysierra is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:11 PM   #7
I am (see below)
deyarmoc will become famous soon enough

Your not supposed to be telling peple that your giving out REP. Points

I agree WW has somthing big wrong with it
Old 12-31-2007, 05:16 PM   #8
nanners97 wubs u!
Webkinz :)
nanners97 will become famous soon enough

Yeah it really does take a awful long time to log in! I tried to name a Christmas Room it woul not let me it made me make a newname and now it is named Winter Room! I really get mad when it says plase wait I always just end up logging out because it wont let me click anywhere else! For the first five minutes with one of my pets I could not find it's present. One time I was doing really good on Polar Plunge it stopped me right when I was about to win... All it had was a partially blue screen then it was all white so I waited then I finnally got really mad then I logged out then logged back in! So when I logged back in I wrote them a long letter! Ganz and Webkinz really need to work on it and make everything better! They get me really mad sometimes. We really have something in common!
nanners97 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:21 PM   #9
ebkinz are so
1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, I just wanted to encourage people to be nice. =)

---------- 1luvpuppies added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for posting.

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 12-31-2007 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:21 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
murray has a spectacular aura about

yes my daughter is very annoyed with the naming of her rooms. she is trying to name her riendeer Hollie but it won't let her i don't see anything wrond with that at all. If you want to, I think that this is the # for Ganz headquarters 1800-724-5902.
Or I think you can just call 1-800/866-webkinz.
murray is offline Female