Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Yeah, ANOTHER Suggestion for Polls...

I know that there's already MANY different poll suggestion threads out there... well, sorry but here's one more. I don't think I've seen something like this before, but if it has been suggested, please let me know.

I call the idea...

Daily Resetting Polls
(exciting, eh?)

What it is... You know how some people make polls like "Have You Done Any of These Things Today?", "Did You Have School Today?", "And What Are You Wearing Today?", well, we can only vote on those once ,and we don't do or wear the same things every single day.

I think it would be cool if there was an option where the poll could reset every day at Midnight so that way we can vote again the next day. We could also view previous results by clicking a button like "View (day's) Results". They would also be like any other regular polls- if we choose a close date, it closes on that date, if it's inactive for 2 weeks, it closes.

Well, what do you think?

Last edited by dotdotduck; 01-12-2010 at 06:46 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Poll Suggestion

I love the idea, that would be very cool. Maybe it could be an option for all poll makers when they go making the poll?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Poll Suggestion

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
I love the idea, that would be very cool. Maybe it could be an option for all poll makers when they go making the poll?
Thanks.

Yeah, like next to where they have the "allow multiple choice" and "make votes public" options.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Yeah, ANOTHER Suggestion for Polls...

I think that's a really good idea, then it'd be fun so that we can vote again on a "daily" poll!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Riley Crow is a jewel in the roughRiley Crow is a jewel in the rough

Good idea!
That would be pretty cool...but it would probably require a good amount of technical computer code and whatnot.
It might be possible though.
Riley Crow is offline Male
Old 01-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

I love that idea, it makes perfect sense!
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I like the idea.(:
Thanks for sharing DDD!

Rep for you! xD
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #8
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

That is a perfect idea. I love it. I can tell that you have more than that one suggestion. I can't wait to hear more from you. I think it would be cool. Having the ability to continually vote, well once a day, makes perfect since. I hope you have a great day. And I hope you have more wonderful ideas for our online community. Thanks.
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #9

Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!

i totally agree!
this is a perfect idea, that way there would (hopefully) be no repeats of 'daily' polls. it would be great as an option to have when posting threads with polls. rep!
Haeleigh is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I agree!
In fact, I was just wishing we had that option right now..
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lovemywebbies was here