Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Yes I do agree, But remember, when people do that, most of the time, they are not yelling at you! They are usually exited! So maybe think about it before you do that. Some people like to do that and would be very dissapointed if that happened!
usually, people write in caps when they are excited about something or mad. it should never be used as insulting team players or yelling version. although, sometimes your hands really may slip, and there's nothing you can do about it
I think it should not be allowed to write in all CAPS. I do not know about you but it makes me feel like I am being yelled at.
Please let me know what you think.
It's bad manners to write in all caps, but I don't think it's worth having a rule. Having a rule means it needs to be enforced, and frankly I think that the mods have enough to do. And while it annoys me to see all caps, it doesn't actually hurt me in any way -- so no damage done.
I'd rather have a rule where people can't type in light colors like this or this. Makes me nuts! (just kidding about the rule though, same logic applies as the caps)
If you look at the rules thread stickied at the top of the section, writing in all caps is addressed.
Guidelines:Things we'd rather you not do:
* Creating duplicate threads Before starting a new thread use the search feature to check that the subject of your intended post is not already covered by an existing thread. Post to existing threads wherever possible.
* Starting threads in the wrong forum We believe the board descriptions on the index page are fairly self explanatory, but feel to ask a mod if you aren't sure.
* Using 'Text Speak' in your posts Please take the time to write replies in English.
*Posting entirely in capital letters Please do not post the subject or content of your posts entirely in capital letters. It scares us.
* Being rude to fellow members You don't like being called names or pushed around, please treat others as you would like them to treat you!
* Thread domination Do not try to bully someone into submission or disparage every comment they make, simply because their views may differ from your own. Write a coherent reply setting out your views and then let others have their say.
* Anonymous Sourcing If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumor to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story.
* Putting your trade list in your signature/profile Trading is only meant to be done in the Gift Exchange and within your own thread. By putting your trade list in your profile, you are advertising your items for trade outside of the Gift Exchange and in other people's threads which are both against the rules of the Gift Exchange.
* No RED or BLUE ink This is reserved for the moderators and admin to edit posts
*Do not remove any Moderated posts made by staff members.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.