Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #31
Izzi
Webkinz :)

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Wouldn't it Be AWESOME if WI Did Something Like This...?

I thought this too! It's like youtube. They have gathering all the time just for members uof youtube. Igt would be cool if WI could do this, but they can't.
Filicity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #32
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

That would be AH-mahzing!!!! But probably unsafe like Dogkinz said, but still AH-mahzing! I can just picture finally meeting all my friends off WI!!!! =]
Old 10-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #33
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh my goodness DDD I think about that idea like all the time! I think it would be so awesome to meet everyone (well maybe not everyone but still) LOL It would be like a huge sleepover! And the nametag idea is wonderful!

But it will most likely never happen. It's always fun to think about it though

Last edited by chicbling11; 10-07-2009 at 10:21 PM..
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #34
webkinz_forever

I've thought about that multiple times too, and also the same for other sites.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:41 AM   #35
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MegMeg
That would be AH-mahzing!!!! But probably unsafe like Dogkinz said, but still AH-mahzing! I can just picture finally meeting all my friends off WI!!!! =]
Yeah! I've always wondered what my friends on here look like. lolz.
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:25 AM   #36
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Dude, I had a dream like that once.
:O
Hahaha.
That would be awesome.
xD
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #37
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I've thought about that before!
Like.. meet ups around the country for WIers.
But then I realized I would probably never be able to go to one if they were made anyways

But I've always thought that would be cool!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #38

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

That would be awesome!
I'd love to meet alot of people on here.

My friend met one of her friends online in real life! The funny thing is, they look alot alike!
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #39
GOD is LOVE

swimmer39 has a spectacular aura about

yah dat would be fun
Old 10-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #40
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That would be way fun I wanna know what my WI buddies look like xD
But theres always the unsafe chance of .....lurkers xD
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Closed